New track is pretty killer. That fuzz stone is so sticky and compressed. Could have been even cooler with Jack's signature yelping and howls a la "Icky Thump." Still, I dig it. Looking forward to hearing more fuzz and heavy groove on this new LP.

it's real good. it has me excited for the new record for sure. i am seeing him at governors ball 3 days before the record drops. i'm really excited to see who's playing with him now. i'd love it if patrick keeler was playing drums. 

So this sounds interesting:

On April 19th, Record Store Day, Jack will record the World’s Fastest Released Record, studio-to-store, in the history of mankind. Jack will take the stage at 10am in Third Man Records' blue room for a full performance and to record a limited edition version of his official single, title track "Lazaretto," direct-to-acetate. The masters will be rushed over to United Record Pressing, who will immediately begin pressing 45s, and then the finished records will be whisked back toThird Man to sell to awaiting fans.

An extremely limited number of "Ultra Tickets," which includes admission to Jack and Whirlwind Heat's shows (yes, they will be playing too), plus copies of both The World's Fastest Released Record 7" and Whirlwind Heat's Do Rabbits Wonder? Colored Vinyl RSD Reissue LP, will be available exclusively through the Third Man Records Vault to Platinum Members only starting at 3pm CT TODAY. For those who can’t score tickets, The World’s Fastest Record will be made available for sale from the Third Man Records Nashville storefront on Record Store Day ONLY as soon as copies are pressed. For more information, tickets and to sign up for the Vault visit: thirdmanrecords.com/vault