Riot:

noun1.a noisy, violent public disorder caused by a group or crowd of persons,as by a crowd protesting against another group, a government policy,etc., in the streets. Therefore your statement "I'm a riot" (which you forgot to put the space between I'm and a) makes no sense and isn't even possible.

I hope they give you a dictionary as your item instead of a triple decker. Or at least they should give you an upper decker as punishment for your mangling of the English language.

ibvwNmQP7HDe0m.gif

Riot:

noun1.a noisy, violent public disorder caused by a group or crowd of persons,as by a crowd protesting against another group, a government policy,etc., in the streets. Therefore your statement "I'm a riot" (which you forgot to put the space between I'm and a) makes no sense and isn't even possible.

I hope they give you a dictionary as your item instead of a triple decker. Or at least they should give you an upper decker as punishment for your mangling of the English language.

Riot-Tee-Black_3.jpg?osCsid=dl4f5ugbsn1q

Got my shipping Larazetto Roulette shipping notification yesterday. I ordered more of the Third Man 45 adapters, so I'm crossing my fingers that someone made the connection and included a 7" for me. 

I'll be happy with whatever I get, but I sure would love to own a tri-color or some other rare 7"

Found it. There's a venue ticketbastard presale at the same time! Are these generally my best bet for good seats? Anyone had any experience there?

Got 7th row tickets to the Chicago Theatre show when I used the Vault presale. I had 3rd row in my cart, but I thought row CC was in the back and not the front of the theatre. I'm not a wise man.

Riot:

ibvwNmQP7HDe0m.gif

I can't stop laughing. This is hilarious!

So to follow up I scored tickets through the Vault for the C-bus show. I had Row E in my cart but when I entered my payment info and hit submit it never went through. It didn't hang, just hitting the button did nothing. I had 10 min so figured i was fine. Hit the payment button again, nothing. Hammered it, nada. Figured it was my work computer being a slut, they never have stuff updated. So I log on mobile and tried to coordinate me dumping my tickets with searching again. Didn't work. Got row G, didn't want to push my luck. Entered all my info, hit submit, still nothing! So strange. As a last resort I managed to check out with PayPal and it went through. After all this my Row E tickets, same seats and all, showed back up. Pumped with what I got but what a clunky system. I had 5 heart attacks for sure.