damn! Well glad I'm not the only one with the bump but every time it gets to last minute or so of second song it just keeps skipping and never advancing....gonna see what amazon sends the third time....if its messed up I'll just wait to find a copy elsewhere or grab one when I'm at third man in person

I've gone through 2 copies myself and had the same defect. Picking up a third copy later this week, but I'm almost expecting it to have the same defect now due to your experience :/

I think I may have pissed off the Third Man Records folk. 

Great. Thanks for checking in. Your package is actually still scheduled to ship (at the end of the list, curiously enough!). It will ship either tomorrow or Wednesday, so you can expect tracking info at that time! 

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

And that was last week. I didn't know if I technically signed up or not because I cancelled immediately and I wanted to double check, but I may have pushed some buttons. It could all just be coincidence and I'm just paranoid though, but I really hope I didn't get on their bad side.

I've gone through 2 copies myself and had the same defect. Picking up a third copy later this week, but I'm almost expecting it to have the same defect now due to your experience :/

Damn! Third copy from amazon same issue but at end of track 2 side A

Skips right at the end and won't go to track 3.....what a joke. Guess I won't be listening to this on vinyl anytime soon. I'm going to return to amazon and just get a refund. Going to wait until I find a used one or variant from them since this press seems to be flawed

Damn! Third copy from amazon same issue but at end of track 2 side A

Skips right at the end and won't go to track 3.....what a joke. Guess I won't be listening to this on vinyl anytime soon. I'm going to return to amazon and just get a refund. Going to wait until I find a used one or variant from them since this press seems to be flawed

Got my third copy the other day....same defect. This blows. I really like the album and wish there was a way to get one without this issue.

Got my third copy the other day....same defect. This blows. I really like the album and wish there was a way to get one without this issue.

I emailed Third Man about it and they did not comment...just said Thank you for the info. I wonder if the Lavender press from Halloween has the same issue. I would hunt one down or hope they add it to the store for vault members to purchase since they are waaaaay too expensive on eBay.....hopefully somebody with a copy will chime in!

I emailed Third Man about it and they did not comment...just said Thank you for the info. I wonder if the Lavender press from Halloween has the same issue. I would hunt one down or hope they add it to the store for vault members to purchase since they are waaaaay too expensive on eBay.....hopefully somebody with a copy will chime in!

I was wondering/hoping the same thing. I'm so bummed about this. I blind bought this album, having never ever her previous material with Third Man. I ended up really liking the rest of the album and I love what I can hear of track 3. The rest of track 2 and all of track 3 are unplayable and it's such a pain in the ass.

I sent them a very detailed, if not slightly irritated email about it on Saturday. Just got a reply asking for a video with the issue because they say no one else has reported it. If you've gone through 3 copies of this along with me, all from different sources, there's just no way that's true. 

Oh well. I shot a video and sent it a few minutes ago so here's hoping for some sort of good reply on their part.

I sent them a very detailed, if not slightly irritated email about it on Saturday. Just got a reply asking for a video with the issue because they say no one else has reported it. If you've gone through 3 copies of this along with me, all from different sources, there's just no way that's true.

Oh well. I shot a video and sent it a few minutes ago so here's hoping for some sort of good reply on their part.

I sent them a damn video! Ugh! What a pain in the ass...I'm tempted to order another copy but will probably just wait to grab one used at Amoeba to be sure.....

I love hearing her solo project but this just left a bad taste in my mouth. Weird that only you and I are having this issue...mybe it's just the batch amazon received....wait....where did u get your copies from?

What kind of turn table are you spinning it on that you are having problems with?

Mine is a rega rp6 with ortofon black cart.. and its definitely not the table causing this issue....it's a huge pinch in the pressing..its hard to explain but its almost as if there is some kind Of kink. I have played thousands of albums and never seen one like this straight from the factory.