Paramount is not on sale.

But if anyone wants to get me these rare records that they only sell one per person I would gladly pay you cost for them. .....

I know. It really should be, though. These must be taking up a bunch of space somewhere, and I imagine demand has fallen sharply.

When I checked in October, you could still buy over 2500 of them (though who knows if that was accurate to inventory). They seem to have capped it at 50 now, but regardless, a lot of these are sitting around somewhere.

Anyone try and buy the $8.99 Lazaretto "Roulette" today for Cyber Monday? I tried at 7:30AM and it already said this product is currently out of stock. 

Did these really go on sale at midnight? 

Edit: Welp...now it says sold out. Must have just missed it. 

Keep trying — I just got one a few minutes ago after trying to add one to my cart once every half-hour or so. Bummed that there's no Media Mail option, though, but I'm still excited to finally get this record at a decent price.

So I finally got around to playing my Olivia Jean record that I got from Amazon and it's bunged up on the second track like others... anyone get a reply from Third Man? It's well past my return period from Amazon, so if Third Man won't replace it, I'm out $18.

Call amazon anyways. Its the holiday season and they tend to allow returns. Or just explain that you didn't open it for whatever reason...its a defect and they should take care of it. I would suggest not getting a replacement though as all mine had the same issue! Someone else said 3rd man sent them a copy and it had the same problem even after he informed them of the issue. I'm going to wait until after the holidays to get another copy and contact them again when I do since they just thanked me for the video I sent showing the defect but never really adressed it.