Armor For Sleep - WTDWYAD

Pwthanks is meant to be a promo code you use one time when first logging into the new site/changing your password. PWThanks as in Password Thanks. So it shouldn't work more than one time and only on existing accounts placing their first order since the site updated.

That being said, I haven't tried flat out making a new account to see if it also works on those.

Pwthanks is meant to be a promo code you use one time when first logging into the new site/changing your password. PWThanks as in Password Thanks. So it shouldn't work more than one time and only on existing accounts placing their first order since the site updated.

That being said, I haven't tried flat out making a new account to see if it also works on those.

I understand the purpose of it and was expecting it to only be one use. I was only asking because everyone kept posting saying they were using it so I was seeing if it was their first time using it or if it was working multiple times. I used mine but the site still shows me a banner everytime I log in saying to use it.

So I've placed 2 HT orders for this and they've both been cancelled for no inventory, but it's still up on the site. I ordered a copy the day they went online and a copy yesterday when I got a cancellation email. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have an extra of either variant?

ive had the same problem with the new wonder years album

So I've placed 2 HT orders for this and they've both been cancelled for no inventory, but it's still up on the site. I ordered a copy the day they went online and a copy yesterday when I got a cancellation email. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have an extra of either variant?

Same thing here. 3rd time I got a shipping notification tho

So I've placed 2 HT orders for this and they've both been cancelled for no inventory, but it's still up on the site. I ordered a copy the day they went online and a copy yesterday when I got a cancellation email. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have an extra of either variant?

I just put an order through and got shipping confirmation a few hours ago. ... Check your payment method (maybe try a different one), or just try again. Make sure your billing address matches the card zipcode or try paypal or try not paypal, and all that jazz.

I ordered two copies the day they went up, and they still haven't shipped. It seems like I'll usually get the email days later, but I'm a little anxious since this one isn't gonna be around long.

You most likely won't get an email till its at the store if you did ship to store. New system is acting up

You most likely won't get an email till its at the store if you did ship to store. New system is acting up

Yeah, it was always hit or miss anyway. Half the time I would just stop in and see if they got any new vinyl stock, and the girls would be like "You got some records in!"