PO: Mae - Destination Beautiful

Yeah any RSD releases can be posted online the day after RSD by stores and such. But the whole idea of RSD is to go to the Record Store and buy the records locally at independent record stores. You can go to the site and see what stores are near you, then go there and fight for the records you want if the stores that are near you even got the records you're looking for.

excellent thanks man

Yeah any RSD releases can be posted online the day after RSD by stores and such. But the whole idea of RSD is to go to the Record Store and buy the records locally at independent record stores. You can go to the site and see what stores are near you, then go there and fight for the records you want if the stores that are near you even got the records you're looking for.

excellent thanks man

But just know if you're expected everything RSD to be posted online its not going to happen, and you'll most likely have to search around multiple sites to try and find everything you want.

Other than As Cities Burn, I think Mae is an exception. Since this and the everglow will both be pressed, Mae's done for vinyl. Then you already have Underoath, Emery, Anberlin which I think goes to their extent of bands that I have broken in both secular and christian markets. But I could be wrong. (I'm only speaking in terms of Tooth and Nail, not Solid State)

you're probably right. Further Seems Forever - The Moon Is Down would probably sell pretty fast aswell. Maaaaybe MxPx - Pokinatcha, since it was never pressed?

Other than As Cities Burn, I think Mae is an exception. Since this and the everglow will both be pressed, Mae's done for vinyl. Then you already have Underoath, Emery, Anberlin which I think goes to their extent of bands that I have broken in both secular and christian markets. But I could be wrong. (I'm only speaking in terms of Tooth and Nail, not Solid State)

I would buy ANYTHING that is As Cities Burn related. I wish they would just let someone press their discography already... I'd also buy The Moon is Down in a heartbeat. I got into vinyl too late in the game to grab things like The Moon is Down and Beneath Medicine Tree by Copeland without having to drop some decent $$$ for it.

The first Discover America LP should really be pressed, and the Starflyer 59 back catalog could use a massive reissue if eBay prices are any indication. I know Burnt Toast has been working on Gold, but it's been over a year since word of any progress.

I'd make a joke about some terrible current T&N band needing vinyl, but I'm sure I'd get several earnest replies saying "I would love some Hawk Nelson on vinyl. Guilty pleasure LOL".

So it was done at Pirates, that accounts for some of the cost/absurd pricing.

Is this type of swirl typical of Pirates? Looks like my circa survive swirl

Glad I grabbed a navy/white, looks awesome!

The giveaway is the background pic, but yeah, that's what they call A Side / B Side. Each color is more prominent on one side, but each comes through on the other side as well.