Breaking Bad Season 5

Man, I just got back from the screening and holy shit. That documentary is a tear jerker. Makes me really want to pull the trigger on that box set. 

The Q&A was ok. I felt like Huell ( I don't know his actor name ) was going off too many tangents and Stryker ignored Dean Norris COMPLETELY.

Was tempted to buy the Barrel at Barns & Nobles to get in line for the signing. I think I'll play the waiting game instead and see if it drops any lower than $199.99 (Amazon.com price)

What a night! 

Totally forgot I had the barrel pre ordered, thing showed up today and it is a BEAST. Way bigger than I expected.. Was going to return it, because who needs a $220 impulse buy on their credit card during the holidays, but I don't know if I can now after seeing how awesome it is in person.

Watched half of the documentary so far, it's really cool to see all the behind the scenes moments of the final season.

Man, I just got back from the screening and holy shit. That documentary is a tear jerker. Makes me really want to pull the trigger on that box set. 

The Q&A was ok. I felt like Huell ( I don't know his actor name ) was going off too many tangents and Stryker ignored Dean Norris COMPLETELY.

Was tempted to buy the Barrel at Barns & Nobles to get in line for the signing. I think I'll play the waiting game instead and see if it drops any lower than $199.99 (Amazon.com price)

What a night! 

you went!? Cool. It was so good! I almost bought the barrel there too. I got a print signed for me and a friend though. kinda weird that huell and walt jr werent at the signing though. I almost got jumped by security because I had a wrist band that put me at the front of the line for the signing and since i was the only one who had it they thought i was up to something fishy. they surrounded me and started bombarding me with questions until one of CEO people from Sony came up and told them what was up. The people right behind me in line got there at 6 a.m. and the signing didnt start until around 9 p.m.

• 1 month later...

I'm going for that 1 month achievement. Only one I don't have.

getting it tomorrow =D

The game lost it's fun, but i just let it run on my work computer. I've already got 25 portal to the crystalverse/church of the crystals, and make $123,155,446,410,000 a second

Just so everyone knows, the 2 Hour Documentary of Breaking Bad that was supposed to be the biggest benefactor of getting the Blu Ray Barrel is now up on torrent. Re watched it and man, it's a powerful documentary. Especially all of the goodbyes. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...