PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten

I don't know how much I believe the 10,000 copies figure. 5k, maybe, but 10k seems like a whole hell of a lot, even for them.

This guy apparently got his info from an official source but he also lists the Euro pressing as being on black vinyl and I think we know that's not accurate. So . . . who the hell knows?

http://gaslightanthem.org/vinylmercury.htm

Also, the information hasn't been confirmed ("color TBC").

I'm not that concerned about it. I ordered the shit out of this, and a copy with the 7", and. "euro" copy. Just with the amount of availability issues this release is running into, I can't see it having had 10,000 copies pressed, that's all.

I went to four different record stores yesterday and not only did nobody have it, nobody had even ordered it.

There are like 4-5 copies at my local Hot Topic if you want me to grab you one. I bought a copy from them when I saw them last week but also checked HT for it this weekend. I'll ship it free if you'll ship my Euro press to me when you get them from Yaro. Let me know.