MAN ADVICE

Today I got an email from an ex girlfriend, who I haven't talked to in four or five years. She said she was feeling "sentimental," and asked how I was, said that she feels like her life is really different now yet it's also the same. She asked if I ever felt that way and ended it with "just a friendly note from me to you."

My response:

"You aren't Lena Dunham and this isn't an episode of Girls. Don't email me anymore."

Felt awesome, but I'm also an asshole.

Today I got an email from an ex girlfriend, who I haven't talked to in four or five years. She said she was feeling "sentimental," and asked how I was, said that she feels like her life is really different now yet it's also the same. She asked if I ever felt that way and ended it with "just a friendly note from me to you."

My response:

"You aren't Lena Dunham and this isn't an episode of Girls. Don't email me anymore."

Smart move. However, if she was offering to give you a blowjob then I would have waited to send that comment about not emailing you anymore.

Smart move. However, if she was offering to give you a blowjob then I would have waited to send that comment about not emailing you anymore.

Disagree.

I'm friends with the majority of my exs. I sure as shit wouldn't hook up with them again. Unless something drastic changed with one of us after all, been there done that.

And I'm pretty certain yanquiuxo has a long term partner. Why waste that on a blowjob from some chick in your past??

Disagree.

I'm friends with the majority of my exs. I sure as shit wouldn't hook up with them again. Unless something drastic changed with one of us after all, been there done that.

And I'm pretty certain yanquiuxo has a long term partner. Why waste that on a blowjob from some chick in your past??

Why not get a blowjob from an ex if you're not into a committed relatioship and she's up for it? Maybe you've had problems with that in the past. I have had friends with benefits with plenty of exes and have had no problems. But, that doesn't make my way of thinking the right way and yours the wrong way, and vice versa.

My response:

I like this.

Why not get a blowjob from an ex if you're not into a committed relatioship and she's up for it? Maybe you've had problems with that in the past. I have had friends with benefits with plenty of exes and have had no problems. But, that doesn't make my way of thinking the right way and yours the wrong way, and vice versa.

But that's the thing. Why go looking for a BJ from an ex you haven't seen for 5 years when it's already on tap at home. With your partner. Who you're in a committed relationship with.

Fuck, are you Joey Greco or something