Dear Suburban Home Records...

I haven't made much of a fuss over the matter that I am owed a few bucks from the almighty Virgil (mostly because I know that my debt is an ant hill compared to that of others), however I am feeling pretty pissed right now.

If you have the balls to steal my records and not pay me for them, please avoid selling them on eBay several years later.

Sincerely,

Austin Kihn / Mind Over Matter Records

what is strange to me is when people don't even know the back story to the whole ordeal. Not that everyone "should" know, it's just odd, doesn't seem that long ago...

and its not like SH has any affiliation with/representation on these boards either. if you can't get ahold of virgil through email/social media, you're SOL.

This shit still pisses me off. No one should be distributing SH Records. Dude is total slime and unworthy of any support from the community at large.

The dude can continue to sell HIS records on eBay alllll he wants. However, I would prefer that he stop making money off of mine - regardless of how little money he may actually make from the few LPs of mine that he has.

That's all. I don't ever expect to get paid. But you can bet that I am going to bid that fucking record up as high as can be...and never pay for it!

I should start a "Dear Doghouse Records..." thread myself...Austin knows what's up!

Being indie is now all about throwing your reputation away randomly. Those bastards!

I keep secretly hoping that they accidentally tossed your LPs in with my package so that I can send them to you.

I also keep secretly hoping that my package is legit. Lol