No Sleep Records 2013 Vinyl Subscription

Just cracked and bought one. Charged me $3.82 at check out for shipping, in addintion to the $30 I already paid. Anybody else have this issue? Maybe I should email them and see if they can refund that.

The same thing happened to me, but I bought mine when they had the free banner with $75 purchase promotion going, so I figured the extra few bucks was for shipping the banner.  But I might be wrong.

Has anyone recieved this yet??

Supposedly mine is in transit.

Doubtful that anyone got theirs yet. Labels were printed Friday, maybe shipped Saturday, no mail Sunday or Monday. Usually people in Cali get theirs 3-4 business days after shipping notification.

please explain...because all signs point to No Sleep doing everything pretty damn well. 

I think this stems from sometimes Chris yelling at kids on Twitter and Tumblr when they say dumb shit. Like they'll tweet "man, I ordered from No Sleep and the packages came all fucked up, they suck" and not contacting No Sleep. So he'll Twitter search for No Sleep see that, and confront the person for not doing the smart thing like contacting the label. 

That legit ruined my day. I can't stand this label and they way they run their "business." It's a shame Sainthood Reps would sign to such an asshole.

What is this, opposite day? Chris is a great guy and runs a relatively tight ship over there considering how big his label has gotten and how small his staff is. He probably has the best roster in punk right now, too. There's a reason why everyone's favorite bands keep signing with him—he does shit right.

The same thing happened to me, but I bought mine when they had the free banner with $75 purchase promotion going, so I figured the extra few bucks was for shipping the banner.  But I might be wrong.

I emailed them and they sent me a refund. Hit them up.

Fuck that guy hating on No Sleep. Chris is the man. If Broken Rim had 1 personal to thank for where the label is today it would be Chris. Chris licensed us our first release and has helped us tremendously with graphic design work along the way. Running a label is hard. Shit happens. Fuck the haters.

That being said, I do think these subs are overpriced and getting worse each year. But to say your day is ruined and it's a shame a band signed to the label is just retarded.

I emailed them and they sent me a refund. Hit them up.

Fuck that guy hating on No Sleep. Chris is the man. If Broken Rim had 1 personal to thank for where the label is today it would be Chris. Chris licensed us our first release and has helped us tremendously with graphic design work along the way. Running a label is hard. Shit happens. Fuck the haters.

That being said, I do think these subs are overpriced and getting worse each year. But to say your day is ruined and it's a shame a band signed to the label is just retarded.

Not a big deal, really.  It was three bucks or so, and they deserve it.  Plus, now I can feel a little better about the 2012 sub downloads I grabbed when they were mistakenly available.

Also, you posting this reminded me that I still needed to grab the I Call Fives/Rust Belt Lights split to complete my IC5 collection, so I did that and picked up the Tower and the Fool 7" and Stay Home as well.  Thanks for putting out/selling cool stuff!

Got in the first package from this today. I wasn't able to subscribe previously, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it looks classy as hell. I think they took in to consideration what people didn't like about the last one, and upped their game. So glad to get it this year.

Got in the first package from this today. I wasn't able to subscribe previously, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it looks classy as hell. I think they took in to consideration what people didn't like about the last one, and upped their game. So glad to get it this year.

Fuck the records, are the obi strips durable? The people demand answers.

Im not at home so I cant post pictures, but the obi strips are super heavy and they actually wrap around the left side of the sleeve. It isnt affixed to the jacket in any way either. Pretty hard to describe what I mean, but I dont think anyone will be disappointed with how they turned out.

Really exaggerated complaints with no explanation  B)

I've just had nothing but bad experiences with the label. From extremely late shipping to just them being downright rude and offensive, and I just choose not to support buying directly through them. That being said, they do have a great line up and a successful label, 

I've just had nothing but bad experiences with the label. From extremely late shipping to just them being downright rude and offensive, and I just choose not to support buying directly through them. That being said, they do have a great line up and a successful label, 

you must'a dealt with the OTHER no sleep. ;-)