PO: Src subscription series

I can find anything SRC has at Interpunk, No Idea, Secretly Canadian, Insound, Midheaven, label stores, Discogs, etc. and it's always cheaper. Plus, the 10% discount is only on preorders, so you're not going to be able to use it on huge orders. It's the least they can give you for being stupid enough to pay however many extra dollars for thicker poly sleeves and a strip of paper.

Seriously, I can't even type the phrase "belly band" without getting contact embarrassment. Whoever gladly buys into this bullshit for the sake of "having a complete collection", ignoring the obvious manipulation of the "collector mentality" to get you to open your wallet for a reason they invented, I am going to drive to your house and knock your drink out of your hand and steal the batteries out of your remote.

Yeah it isn't even 10% off all records.

• 1 month later...

"Release Date: March 2013"

Thanks, I missed this part.

Still if anyone has a sub and is looking to sell this, let me know.

I might. I got it mainly for the Saosin and Copeland releases. Not sure what I'm doing with my Alk3 and Sum 41 albums yet. Might keep them just for the sake of keeping the collection complete.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know how I missed this...but I'm looking for the ALK3 Agony/Irony-Cream LP as well? So would buy it from someone who doesn't want that record. PM if your willing to sell.

I don't think the sub is sold out. At least it wasn't the other day when I checked

Also I may be parting with my Alk3 subscription version when I get it

Just got this email.

We have decided that we are not going to be releasing any more subscription versions this year. To finish it off the 2013 subscription series we will be releasing two more subscription titles (Vol 2) which we will be announcing next week.

However we are adding on and extending features to those who have subscribed. All current and future subscribers get:

Your 15% discount on accessories and 10% discount on pre orders will be extended until March 31, 2014 You will receive advance pre orders on various pre orders until March 31, 2014 Subscription titles will only be available through subscription packages. They will not be sold individually. Once sold out that is it.

Just got this email.

We have decided that we are not going to be releasing any more subscription versions this year. To finish it off the 2013 subscription series we will be releasing two more subscription titles (Vol 2) which we will be announcing next week.

However we are adding on and extending features to those who have subscribed. All current and future subscribers get:

Your 15% discount on accessories and 10% discount on pre orders will be extended until March 31, 2014 You will receive advance pre orders on various pre orders until March 31, 2014 Subscription titles will only be available through subscription packages. They will not be sold individually. Once sold out that is it.

if that last part means what i think it means....thats fucking stupid.