Taco Johns over Taco Bell, but honestly I'm not a fan of the fast food Mexican.  Unless Chipotle falls in that caagory.

Wnent bowling once in my life when I was 7 for a school function.  Think I spent my whole time in the arcade.

No idea where PDX is.  Assuming it's Portland but I thought PDX was an exersize routine.

Shaving is a terrible idea, just terrible.

My boyfriend has been watching this all day. It's a weird show, but it catches my attention.

Yeah, It's pretty odd.  I think a lot of the oddness is subtle too.  I find myself laughing a few seconds after a joke, not immediately.  I'm not much for binge watching, so I'm only 3 episodes in.  I think I'm going to enjoy spending the week getting through it.  It's also getting a second season, which I'm happy about.

It was my girlfriend's mom's birthday today and we went to some stand up show. Went to get booze and the dude on stage said, in reference to me, my girlfriend, and some random girl walking by "Oh just gotta wait for Charlie's Angels to walk by here." My girlfriend and I gave him synchronized middle fingers without turning around.

It was my girlfriend's mom's birthday today and we went to some stand up show. Went to get booze and the dude on stage said, in reference to me, my girlfriend, and some random girl walking by "Oh just gotta wait for Charlie's Angels to walk by here." My girlfriend and I gave him synchronized middle fingers without turning around.

I'll fight em.

I have a couple of good Tuesday's coming up. Getting D'Angelo's album (Black Messiah) on wax this week and J.Cole (Forest Hills Drive) next week.

Forest Hills Drive is damn good. Randomly started listening to it again today. She's shalloooowwwww

My buddy made friends with the guys putting on our local music festival.  Week ago he texted me saying that the guys emailed him asking for suggestions on bands to recruit.  He brought up Tim Barry, Austin Lucas, Two Cow Garage, Drive By Truckers and Possessed by Paul James.  He just now texted me say he's got a meeting set up next week with them going over bands to recruit.  He told me to come up with some bands I want him to bring up.  Fuck yeah, my hopes are getting high.  I'm trying to keep it to mid sized bands and smaller to keep things realistic but I've brought up Ben Caplan, Emily Barker, Jolie Holland, Arlis Nancy, PJ Bond, Cory Branan, Jonah Matranga and my unrealistic one Murder by Death.

Super stoaked.  Hope that they bring in a band or two or more that he brings up.  It's mostly a Alt-Country, Americana and Folk festival, but they also bring in some up and coming Indie Rock acts.  Stuff that is big in their local region and starting to branch out more.  In the past some of the Indie hits have been Desert Noises, Pop Goes the Evil and the Blakes.

My buddy made friends with the guys putting on our local music festival.  Week ago he texted me saying that the guys emailed him asking for suggestions on bands to recruit.  He brought up Tim Barry, Austin Lucas, Two Cow Garage, Drive By Truckers and Possessed by Paul James.  He just now texted me say he's got a meeting set up next week with them going over bands to recruit.  He told me to come up with some bands I want him to bring up.  Fuck yeah, my hopes are getting high.  I'm trying to keep it to mid sized bands and smaller to keep things realistic but I've brought up Ben Caplan, Emily Barker, Jolie Holland, Arlis Nancy, PJ Bond, Cory Branan, Jonah Matranga and my unrealistic one Murder by Death.

Super stoaked.  Hope that they bring in a band or two or more that he brings up.  It's mostly a Alt-Country, Americana and Folk festival, but they also bring in some up and coming Indie Rock acts.  Stuff that is big in their local region and starting to branch out more.  In the past some of the Indie hits have been Desert Noises, Pop Goes the Evil and the Blakes.

Did you see Desert Noises at that festival you went to last year?

Yeah people went nuts for them, they were a huge hit.  I was a bit burned out from the day, but liked them.  Last minute because they were such a hit they added a farewell show with Desert Noises closing out the festival.

They were such a hit that for the Mile of Music New Years show they ended up bringing them back.  They actually used what they had budgeted for two bands to lure Desert Noises to play.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic