The Front Bottoms at Irving Plaza.

I got pushed to 2nd row, which would have been cool if their fans weren't the type of assholes who pull out your hair and rest their elbows on your head. I almost made it the whole show in that position but I eventually just fell back because everything hurt so bad and my head was killing me from the hair ripping.

Like why is that necessary?

I wasn't even the type of fan who was really annoying, throwing their head back and shoving my hair in people's mouths (something I also witnessed happen). My hair did not deserve to be ripped out of my head and I did not deserve to keep getting elbowed in the throat.

Geez, that's just inconsiderate

Speaking of being married to work, I've slept less than 4 hours and I just got called in. So I'm gonna work an open to close shift and probably die. #cool.

I'm working open to close as well. Just used my 20 minute break to buy Coheed's new album. I need help

People send me pictures of Garage all the time and go "ARE YOU HERE?!"

I think I'm married to my job now.

This was a late response. I have bruises on my throat. Time for me to move to the old people section at shows. (except Marina, I see four Marina shows in less than a month you guys.)

People send me pictures of Garage all the time and go "ARE YOU HERE?!"

I think I'm married to my job now.

This was a late response. I have bruises on my throat. Time for me to move to the old people section at shows. (except Marina, I see four Marina shows in less than a month you guys.)

i saw your photos from the show last night! it looked fun.

i was wondering when your marina dates were!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Kids these days.

This /\

I guess when you're 15 you don't have other things to do besides posting all day.

I always thought it was a good day when I hit 10 in a day  :rolleyes:

I feel like I post too much and keep waiting for someone to tell me to get lost. I clean and fold clothes and cook and do all sorts of other shit all the while posting either from my phone or when I stop by my computer

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic