I'm on my phone, so I don't know if this will work.

But creepy, spooky ghost story ahead!

So when my brother was around 6, he was having extreme behavior issues and my mom knew something was wrong. I forget what they're actually called, but my mom and her friend Dave are light healers. They work to cleanse energies and my mom does a lot of stuff with chakras. It's really weird because it's never talked about. In fact, part of me is convinced I made this story up because no one ever talks about it. But I guess...who would really want to ever bring it up? I still get super shaky when I talk about it, so I think that's proof enough that it happened.

Anyway.

Dave came over to our house and immediately my brother started yelling and saying that he had to leave. We asked why and my brother replied that he didn't like him...even though he has known Dave since he was born and never had an issue. So Dave sat down and started speaking to him and was like "do you have a friend that stays with you?" And my brother said yes. "What's his name?" "Gabriel" "how did he die?" And then my 6 year old brother starts talking about the Hindenburg. At 6 years old, how does a kid know about the Hindenburg?

I was on my computer and super freaked out. Dave started like doing some chant and put crystals in my brother's hands, my brother started crying and all our power went out for about 30 seconds before starting to flicker and returning.

Dave said there was something orange and yellow that the spirit was latching to and we needed to find it. It ended up being this stuffed lion I got at a yard sale. While he was looking for it, he realized my mom's mirror was against a window. A window which just so happened to be facing the direction of a graveyard.

I always wanted to go in the graveyard to see if Gabriel was there, but the idea alone really freaks me out and I know better than to go hunting for that stuff.

I know a lot of people will think this is bullshit, I normally only talk about it when other people talk about their expierences.

Trust me, it's nothing you ever want to feel.

But my mom and sister go to psychics often and it's always brought up that I am a "well protected child" and that no one should ever worry about me. I've always wanted to go to a psychic to find out what this means, but I've had a lot of near death expierences growing up and not once have I ended up in the hospital for anything extreme. Knock on wood.

Strange stuff, man.

Your story reminds me of this documentary I watched - http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-boy-who-lived-before/

I'm undeniably a sceptic but I always like reading about stuff like this.

Totally, it's pouring rain and no one is around. Out of boredom I started printing labels with little flags to put on the artist header cards to mark where they are from. It looked really cool until I realized that you can't tell the difference between some of them because they're in black and white...

back to being bored.

download this

its free

no excuses

DYING SUN

http://dyingsun.bandcamp.com/album/transcendence

if you were to listen to them youd never believe theyre only a 2-piece

Perseverance
Against all opposition
Crushing all limitations
Pure strength through solitude
Discipline and determination

thanks guys! i will check out that download later on. that hatebreed was good. thats probably as heavy as my music taste can go.

still taking any recommendations for "I can do this" type of music.

thanks guys! i will check out that download later on. that hatebreed was good. thats probably as heavy as my music taste can go.

still taking any recommendations for "I can do this" type of music.

The Weakerthans - Reconstruction Site

Maybe. It's more like "you'll be alright, seriously" kind of music. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic