the only ones I haven't read are Survivor and Lullaby.

I really dug IM, but I never got a chance to read/ buy the "updated" version or whatever it was.

I wish they would hurry up and make Haunted a movie. I would love to see Rant, but I don't think anyone couldl do it justice.

survivor was really cool.

a haunted movie or series would be cool. choke was actually a good book too, the movie, i thought would be better. 

intestines scene is pretty gross, but the wax part made me cringe and simultaneously wonder if it actually feels good.

I'll never try it, but if anyone knows, feel free to inform me (i'm actually squirming in my seat thinking about it...ugh)

i dunno if i wanna know anything about that haha

survivor was really cool.

a haunted movie or series would be cool. choke was actually a good book too, the movie, i thought would be better. 

agreed on the movie. They should have just went balls to the wall with it. It seemed tame.

i dunno if i wanna know anything about that haha

hahaha. that's fair.

Rant by Chuck Palahniuk. It's one of my favorite books ever.

It's just kind of fucked up, but not really depressing. I mean, it is depressing, but in an interpretive way. You could read it and just laugh constantly. It's all perspective I guess.

Rant is definitely amazing.  That was a fucked up read.

My fav Palahniuk book along with Invisible Monsters.  Also, I love Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind. Movie is fantastic as well. 

Rant is definitely one of the underrated Palahniuk novels. I enjoyed Perks of Being a Wallflower when I read it some odd years ago.

Odd Thomas is kind of heavy and endearing at the same time. I recommend this book to almost everyone I know that knows how to read.

I didn't know Odd Thomas was a book! I saw the movie so I will definitely try and check this out :D

Oh and I'm in Dallas again (technically Austin just for today)

I never read Perfume but the movie is sweet. Is the book different enough to make it worth the read?

Worth the read, yes. Different, not so much. I typically don't mind watching the movie then reading the book. It's really well written, but then again the movie is ridiculously good too. I have no answers for you. lol 

I missed the bus so I didn't go to my class at 10 and now I have over 2 hours left to kill before English and I didn't bring anything to work on so maybe I'll just post in here incessantly for 2 hours.  Or go get drunk at a campus bar.

Campus bar sounds like fun. We didn't have those when I was in College. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic