Anyone else Allergic to fruit? People I tell this to don't believe me at all. But anytime I eat raw fruit my throat and ears get itchy...mostly my throat. I just ate 90% of a banana to see if that still held true. Now I'm afraid to fall asleep. Trying to eat healthier and this has always held me back from casually grabbing a fruit instead a bag of chips.

My mouth and throat always itch after eating fruit, and some vegetables, but it's not enough that I worry about it making my throat close up or anything. It is super annoying, and makes me not want to eat fruit. 

y'all like pop tarts?

I swore them off after the last time I smoked some Pineapple Kush and ate an entire box of them lol

Strawberry and Blueberry all day...I enjoyed the brown sugar flavored pop tarts as a kid but I can't handle it now...I'm usually high when I eat them and those are way too dry for me.

Anyone else Allergic to fruit? People I tell this to don't believe me at all. But anytime I eat raw fruit my throat and ears get itchy...mostly my throat. I just ate 90% of a banana to see if that still held true. Now I'm afraid to fall asleep. Trying to eat healthier and this has always held me back from casually grabbing a fruit instead a bag of chips.

My wife is highly allergic to walnuts, and to a degree I've never seen before. It's the oil they produce that mess her up, even if she doesn't eat them. She cannot get near a walnut tree, or sit on any walnut furniture if it's not sealed/finished. Weirdest thing i've ever heard of, but her throat will close up and it's a rush to the emergency room each time. Constantly having to read labels when buying cakes/deserts.  

Let me put forth a question for all of y'all.

What is the ultimate goal and point on someone posting all kinds of personal information (FB, family's FB, home addresses & phone numbers, etc.) belonging to someone who you have a beef or grudge with? What does this really accomplish?

What is the ultimate goal and point on someone posting all kinds of personal information (FB, family's FB, home addresses & phone numbers, etc.) belonging to someone who you have a beef or grudge with? What does this really accomplish?

Nothing, just makes whoever does it an asshole.

The only thing it really accomplishes is to satiate that person's need for petty, childish acts of pseudo revenge. And to make themselves feel better. Pretty sad really.

what eli and thomas said, basically.  

also, it's too easy to find an address online now.  really no point to post it, if it could already be found

It's just people who refuse to grow up and sink to petty shot taking like the others have said. Some folks never grow up no matter their age

Just to piss them off. No logical point to it, just a move of blind rage.

What everyone else said. Just makes you look like a turd. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic