if you guys haven't done so already, i highly recommend checking out miles' solo album. i didn't even know it existed until recently, but it's really good. very beulah-y. and on vinyl. not quite when your heartstrings break, buuuuut i was very happy to find another little piece of beulah out there that i didn't know existed :)

I'll have to check this out! Thanks :)

I just filled up for 94 cents

My mother shops at some store that does cash back card stuff with a local gas station so she's always getting like $.50 off a gallon all the time. She's thrifty as hell lol

I drank like a pot and a half of coffee this morning.

Well, you're getting there. Keep putting effort into it and soon you will be a flash like Fry on that episode of Futurama where he drinks 300 cups I think..

My mother shops at some store that does cash back card stuff with a local gas station so she's always getting like $.50 off a gallon all the time. She's thrifty as hell lol

Well, you're getting there. Keep putting effort into it and soon you will be a flash like Fry on that episode of Futurama where he drinks 300 cups I think..

If I drink much mor than this I'm jittery and fidgety all day. Like when I had to be at the airport at 3AM to catch a flight to DC for some 3 day school tour thing. We did shit from 6AM-10PM every day. So much caffeine was involved.

if you guys haven't done so already, i highly recommend checking out miles' solo album. i didn't even know it existed until recently, but it's really good. very beulah-y. and on vinyl. not quite when your heartstrings break, buuuuut i was very happy to find another little piece of beulah out there that i didn't know existed :)

Ooh, thanks. I'll have to check this out.

same here. i can pinch that penny like no other...our grocery store gives you 10 cents off per 100 you spend, it can build up.

but damn, gas was already 1.63 before savings. it was like $10 to fill up my car.

Gas is cheap as hell here pretty suddenly too. I filled up for $1.85 on Monday. Both local grocery stores I shop at have fuel perks programs, and it's awesome. One is off per gallon, and one is off the total price.

I need to take my car in this weekend to get the ball-joints and tie-rod ends looked at. My front end has been feeling a bit strange lately, so want to get those checked out. Might replace my O2 sensor while I'm there too, but that is low priority compared to the ball-joints. I have one replaced in the summer, so it's no a surprise the other one could be going bad now too.

I'm about to lose my shit. The girl who sits next to me phone will not stop ringing. She keeps getting a personal call and hangs up right away. I just keep hearing it ring over and over and over and over. It's driving me insane. Since someone keeps trying to call her, she is knocked out of the queue.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic