Well it's been awhile since I've been in here, but the lady is studying for law school finals and I'm drinking bourbon; hows everyone else's Tuesday night?

Similar to yours! My lady is shopping with her father for her mother. 

I'm drinking and listening to Bright Eyes, so I'm basically ready to cry. But ya know, in a good way.

Similar to yours! My lady is shopping with her father for her mother. 

I'm drinking and listening to Bright Eyes, so I'm basically ready to cry. But ya know, in a good way.

Sounds like a decent Tuesday plan.  I'm appreciating not being in school anymore as I watch her going over flash cards over and over again. 

I mean you reeeeallly hate them.

I hope I'm not juan of the juans that you hate Juan...if this is true.

IPAs give guys man boobs

Fuck

I just played Converge, Pig Destroyer, End of a Year, and Daughters for my co-worker who only knows like current hip hop, edm, and classic rock.

How did that go?

During university, for an engineering course I remember having an entire exam with options A-J (or more) where you had to select all that applied.

Stuff of nightmares

Jesus Christ, I wanna give you a hug right now just for having experienced such horrors. I can't even imagine... 

Sounds like a decent Tuesday plan.  I'm appreciating not being in school anymore as I watch her going over flash cards over and over again. 

Yeah. She's in a rough spot, no doubt. I graduate friday. Not law school, but undergrad anyway. It's a huge relief to have that done. On to grad school.

Canada Songs?

I was really tempted. Went with the first two tracks off of self titled.

I started with EOAY - Marissa Wendolovske and as soon as the vocals started he was like "I've never heard anything like this before but this is still somehow exactly what I pictured you listening to"

I'm going to propose a solution, we all meet for a VC showdown at one of my places......I will take the side of Jared and Juan since I am a future mod (obvi! :D) and then we can have a good old fashion tussle and settle this!

I'm game. And if I win, no more minions.

Yeah. She's in a rough spot, no doubt. I graduate friday. Not law school, but undergrad anyway. It's a huge relief to have that done. On to grad school.

Early congrats, man.  What's your degree?  I actually really do kinda miss school  I plan on going back as soon as the lady is done with law school. 

I was really tempted. Went with the first two tracks off of self titled.

I started with EOAY - Marissa Wendolovske and as soon as the vocals started he was like "I've never heard anything like this before but this is still somehow exactly what I pictured you listening to"

Canada songs is a life experience

You picked one the best songs to introduce him to for EOAY

I'm going to propose a solution, we all meet for a VC showdown at one of my places......I will take the side of Jared and Juan since I am a future mod (obvi! :D) and then we can have a good old fashion tussle and settle this!

Jared is way to tough for me to handle. not a fair advantage. you got about an inch on me so we could arm wrastle. that's how we say it out here. wras-sle.

Jared is way to tough for me to handle. not a fair advantage. you got about an inch on me so we could arm wrastle. that's how we say it out here. wras-sle.

I know how that goes we came from WV, my family still says WARSH (wash) and CRICK (creek) :P and of course my favorite pet peeve "good" not "well."

But I'm down to wrassle! It's bulk season baby!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic