I just found someone on Soulseek who had a copy of an EP by a truly shitty Christian metalcore band that I went to college with back...holy fucking Christ, 15 years ago. I remember that A. I really jocked this band hard when I was 19, and B. I had truly awful taste when I was 19.

UPDATE: I downloaded it. It was bad.

Dr. Who is some of the lowest-quality material I've ever seen to have such a massive fanbase. It isn't even mediocre, it's laughably bad. I was bothered by the fanbase for a while, but I feel pretty justified in not liking it after having seen an episode.

Some of it was kinda fun in a campy way. It's supposed to be a goofy sci-fi show for kids but the fans take it SO SERIOUSLY. I really can't stand it anymore and gave up several seasons ago.

Some of it was kinda fun in a campy way. It's supposed to be a goofy sci-fi show for kids but the fans take it SO SERIOUSLY. I really can't stand it anymore and gave up several seasons ago.

Wait, really? I legitimately thought it was meant to be taken seriously...guess that goes to show how nuts the fans are.

I hate campy stuff that takes itself too seriously. Part of my love for Baka and Test/Noucome is the self aware nature of the humor. It knows it's ridiculous and runs with it, making fun of all the tropes of the genre. Those tend to make me laugh the hardest.

I hate campy stuff that takes itself too seriously. Part of my love for Baka and Test/Noucome is the self aware nature of the humor. It knows it's ridiculous and runs with it, making fun of all the tropes of the genre. Those tend to make me laugh the hardest.

That sounds like anime, so I'd assume he doesn't know what it is (I sure don't)

I started watching the old 60's episodes a while back and they're fucking awesome/awful. I love them.

I haven't seen any of this reboot shit that the kids go wild over though.

I was once deleriously sick for like two days and on a shit load of (prescribed) drugs. I was in a chat room with a bunch of internet friends the whole time and I was about the Doms' age. I don't remember it but apparently every couple hours I'd say a bunch of weird shit.

I am not that sick, it's just a cold. Took some PM drugs and still can't sleep. Currently watching Archer.

Dr. Who is some of the lowest-quality material I've ever seen to have such a massive fanbase. It isn't even mediocre, it's laughably bad. I was bothered by the fanbase for a while, but I feel pretty justified in not liking it after having seen an episode.

When you turn 18, I'm driving down to beat you silly.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic