whew. almost sent the clear gold w/ black.

black is my preferred variant so i never had a problem getting rid of the 'prettier' ones.

I was happy with any! It would have been fine, it was just a pleasant surprise, it's at the finale right now. The whole thing has been captivating

Fuuuuck. Chon, IIOI/TWABP, and TBDM are all coming to town but they're like 45min away from me downtown in the sketchy(ish) part of town and on week nights so I can't go. Fuuuuck :c

Pay for my plane ticket and I'll come take you and protect you. I'll even ride up to your house on a moped with 2 helmets and give your dad dirty looks

I'm debating selling my Schiit Modi DAC, since I need some money. I'm listening to my music with the airport express' built-in DAC now and am not sure if I can hear a difference or not.

Edit: Nevermind. Listening to some post-rock on it sounds super dull and lifeless. Guess I won't be selling it.

I received my package two to three weeks after ordering with no shipping confirmation.

Cool. It's been 2 weeks now, so was just curious. I don't mind waiting, but some confirmation of life is always good since it looks like they have not put anything out in a long time.

Speaking of shipping I mailed out about 40 packages at the end of January, half were delivered in the first week via medial mail and half were not updated and looked like they were delayed. I'm guessing its because it was when the East Coast got murdered w/ snow.....but people who bought from me probably arn't to concerned with how those types of things affect USPS

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic