Fucking cars. I feel like I just replaced my headlight last winter, and the same damn one just burnt out.

It's a huge pain in the ass to replace them in my car too.

Fucking cars. I feel like I just replaced my headlight last winter, and the same damn one just burnt out.

It's a huge pain in the ass to replace them in my car too.

I felt this pain when I was starting to dump money into my Jeep, I cut my ties and love going back to lease life :P

I like STST and City of Evil plus some songs off Self Titled. Fucking fight me, trash bag. A Little Piece of Heaven is an incredible song.

That post was about Rez not understanding Taco King's post

But yeah, holy shit A7X are embarrassingly bad. It's like Guns n Roses but somehow shittier.

I'm usually up late with nothing to do, so today, I decided I'd file my taxes at 2am. It took less than an hour, and I'm getting back a pretty decent chunk of change for my standards. Figuring out what I'm gonna do with whatever's left after I get my bank account back above "pathetic" is gonna be fun.

I'm actually considering a flight to Chicago, since I haven't been in forever and I might be able to stay with some friends whom I haven't seen in a few years. I dunno, it's all up in the air until I actually get my refund.

I felt this pain when I was starting to dump money into my Jeep, I cut my ties and love going back to lease life :P

I love my car, and love the fact I don't have any car payments more, but I'm going to need a new one soon. Keep having to put money in it, and it's starting to rust quite a bit. I have other things to worry about first though, so it's not a huge priority.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic