Good morning everyone! Hope all of your mornings are going well so far : )

Anyone have a band that I should check out while I'm starting the day? Open to anything <3

You don't really do metal, do you?

If you still haven't given them a thorough go, you know I have a mega love for Against Me. Everyone here was all excited about that Chon record a few weeks ago, dunno if you missed that. Regardless of how you feel about heavy stuff you need to spend some time with Dopethrone by Electric Wizard if you haven't too. I dunno, I kinda need some new jams too.

You don't really do metal, do you?

If you still haven't given them a thorough go, you know I have a mega love for Against Me. Everyone here was all excited about that Chon record a few weeks ago, dunno if you missed that. Regardless of how you feel about heavy stuff you need to spend some time with Dopethrone by Electric Wizard if you haven't too. I dunno, I kinda need some new jams too.

Not too much, no haha. AM! is good stuff : )

I'll give both of those other albums a listen - haven't checked out either before. Thanks!!

Not too much, no haha. AM! is good stuff : )

I'll give both of those other albums a listen - haven't checked out either before. Thanks!!

Dopethrone is doom/stoner without quite as heavy vocals, but it's still heavy. Don't bother if it isn't something you think you'd dig, I just have been spinning the hell out of it lately.

Ex Hex - Rips

that album is just plain fun, one of my favs from a couple years back

Holy shit. After hearing 'Don't Wanna Lose' from that album, I remember hanging out in Milwaukee last summer with the punk station on and Ex Hex playing, and absolutely digging it. Glad you brought this to my attention again!

Day made.

Holy shit. After hearing 'Don't Wanna Lose' from that album, I remember hanging out in Milwaukee last summer with the punk station on and Ex Hex playing, and absolutely digging it. Glad you brought this to my attention again!

Day made.

you are welcome, think ill throw it on after this. I like anything Mary Timony does, but this was her most fun album

Random question, but I figured someone here may know.

I configured my Raspberry Pi last night to run OSMC. It worked, but once I booted into it it wouldn't mount my hard drive and it just kept making a spinning drive followed by a clicking noise. I assume this means it isn't getting enough power? It works on my other computers. Just wanted to check before trying to find a powered USB hub and didn't want to spend money if I didn't need to and it's another problem. Wasn't quite sure where/who else to ask

Ex Hex - Rips

that album is just plain fun, one of my favs from a couple years back

Day made.

This album is so good. One of my favorites of last year.

Dude, same here. The struggle is real.

Right?

Sonic Youth and Bowie hit at the same time leaving me broke

I ended up just Grabbing Goo and two Bowie records (I was already pretty set on Bowie stuff)

That new Weezer and the new Neko Case project, AW2, Minor Victories, Nothing. Lots of good stuff so I'm trying to limit myself to just what is uber limited

Right?

I ended up just Grabbing Goo and two Bowie records (I was already pretty set on Bowie stuff)

That new Weezer and the new Neko Case project, AW2, Minor Victories, Nothing. Lots of good stuff so I'm trying to limit myself to just what is uber limited

I was so tempted to grab Goo when I saw it at my local shop. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it next time I go.

Also, I'm glad you grabbed new Weezer. It's going to make a perfect summer album.

I was so tempted to grab Goo when I saw it at my local shop. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it next time I go.

Also, I'm glad you grabbed new Weezer. It's going to make a perfect summer album.

(I haven't grabbed Weezer yet, I'll grab a black copy down the line) I've enjoyed every tack I've heard so far from this album though, which hasn't happened in forever.

Goo though...love that album. Probably my fav Sonic Youth album even though I know that's a total noob opinion.

Right?I ended up just Grabbing Goo and two Bowie records (I was already pretty set on Bowie stuff)

I got all the bowie and sonic youth because I didn't have any and love the Sonic Youth. I hope the next wave doesn't take too long.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic