Well, I listened to that whole thing and it's made me fear for my mental state. I thought I had reached a point in my music-listening career when I could, at the very least, form an opinion on anything I come across...but this? This is a new level of puzzling. I can't tell whether it's good or not. I can't even tell whether it's music or not. I'm thoroughly confounded.

https://youtu.be/p1uNcO0Zcrc

Well, I listened to that whole thing and it's made me fear for my mental state. I thought I had reached a point in my music-listening career when I could, at the very least, form an opinion on anything I come across...but this? This is a new level of puzzling. I can't tell whether it's good or not. I can't even tell whether it's music or not. I'm thoroughly confounded.

It's like any other recorded work. The music or sound either strikes you through, or it doesn't.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/118190-fs-spring-cleaning-thinning-out-my-collection/

check my sale threaddddddddddddddddd

highlights: FOB pax am days, IIOI 52 weeks, Foo medium rare, & more

I might PM you later

The concert last night was pretty decent but they were playing the fucking moron convention or something. Biggest bunch of dumbass kids my age. I now understand the appeal of 18 and 21 and older shows.

Ashton, that IIOI 52 Weeks is super tempting, but I don't know if I should be spending that much right now. My white copy sounds like shit, so I'd love that 180g....

I'm also disappointed in you for clearing out your IIOI and T/T/T records!

I'm also starting to get pissed off about my Antarctigo Vespucci records. Someone said they got theirs over a month ago, and I've had no word on mine. I tried to email the label (I think it's just Jeff) and have gotten zero response.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic