ehhhhhhhhhh but I want to see ETID :c

The correct setting to see ETID is a dive bar with no real security.

Cool, can we both go back to 2002?

Seeing ETID is definitely worthwhile, regardless of venue.  BUT they still do the dive bars, I saw them at El Corazon in Seattle 2-3 years ago, shitty bar with a good sound system.  Everything is made of plywood painted black, low ceiling with open rafters, chickenwire wrapped around pipes in the ceiling, haha.

Anyone have any clue what Warped Tour tickets cost now? I wanted to go to the AZ date but the tickets aren't up online yet. ETID is on the bill so I want to go but if it's more than $50 I might just say fuck it. And it's outside in AZ summers so ick.

Camden, NJ has "early bird" for $29.. but apparently already sold out.

so current options are: $41.50 + fees ($51.50)

or......... the collectable 3D ticket for $61.50

b5ca2c2b0ada1ab8a5c73b8de07ade08.png

SO cool!

I have not. I hate to read unfortunately. but I may make myself read it, because im sure id love it

could always get the vinyl audiobook haha

http://www.rarebirdbooks.com/new-products/scale-audiobook-on-vinyl-plus-download-code-read-by-keith-buckley-music-by-joe-trohman

Anyone have any clue what Warped Tour tickets cost now? I wanted to go to the AZ date but the tickets aren't up online yet. ETID is on the bill so I want to go but if it's more than $50 I might just say fuck it. And it's outside in AZ summers so ick.

Warped Tour: cause we still think it's 2008.

I worked Warped a lot so I'm a little more annoyed with it than the average dude. Working it aside, it's a shit show of shit bands. There might be a good band or two but never worth going for.

Oh another note, ALT PRESS is a fucking joke. Did anyone see their nominees for artist, album, singer of the year, etc.? Ha. Barf. Still catering to teenagers with shit taste in music who don't know good music for shit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic