So, what is it?

It's called Paribus. They automatically send an email requesting a partial refund if something you bought from Amazon drops in price. They take a 25% cut (less if you refer other users) of whatever the refunded total is. I haven't gotten any refunds yet, so I can't really comment much, but from what I read on here, most people are pleased with it. I signed up because I noticed that some engine oil and a hard drive I bought a few weeks ago had both dropped in price. They're outside the window, so I can't get a refund, but hopefully this site will catch some stuff in the future.

Lots of really awesome bridges with bike lanes here. Even a bridge only for bikes/pedestrians. This is a great city to bike in.

I almost die when I go out. No bike lane+jackass drivers+curvy sidewalks. Ask Dom, I called him on my bike a few days ago and shouted many an obscenity. I'm debating going to college up there though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic