7 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

and speaking of great shit, this SOB @GreatGreenOne77 texts me a few days ago and tells me that he sent me something and to watch my mailbox. It came today and it's that fucking Hammer Smashed Face 7" that I have been looking for for like a year+. It's alright though because now I have his address and can totally give him some cool shit. ST love is strong <3

I was just happy to spread around the love I have received in here because of so many wonderful people, so my pleasure kiddo. Better it get spun on your table than to sit in my 7 inch bin as a memory of when we actually had a decent record store around here in my high school years lol.

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

Morning all. Good vibes please, I had a bit of a rough night and got scared pretty bad after waking up choking. Not sure if I had a seizure in my sleep or what but it's still got me pretty fucked up in the feels this morning. Luckily, I'm going to see a Neurologist at 11 today, so hopefully I can get some real answers...... maybe :( 

1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

I wish all labels had their shit together like Deathwish, ordered a couple 7" at night a couple days ago and it left the post office the following day

I've ordered shit that they dropped at midnight and had a shipping confirmation before I've gone to sleep. Deathwish are basically the fucking best.

Just now, DOMAN127 said:

I've been waiting on a good deal to get Disintegration. I hate buying in-press stuff at full price.

You can get the 2xLP for under $30. I have an OG (single LP, MISSING two songs) I got for $15 and I want to pick up the reissue at some point. Whatever you can find it for, it's worth it.

Just now, Bladewillisisdead said:

You can get the 2xLP for under $30. I have an OG (single LP, MISSING two songs) I got for $15 and I want to pick up the reissue at some point. Whatever you can find it for, it's worth it.

I knew about the discrepancy between track listings, but "under $30" is still a bit high for a 2xLP. That said, I'll get around to it next time Hastings has a sale and I have cash.

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

It's Disintegration, it's well worth $30. :P

Seriously.

It's said to say but these days $25ish for a 2xLP gatefold is a solid price ESPECIALLY since its a major label reissue. There was like a $30+ single LP reissue of Rumors. Fucking Rumors. Do you k ow how you find a copy of Rumors? You go I to any garage/basement/attic in America.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic