I feel like that is the problem with any technically proficient music, too much of it comes off self indulgent, it needs to have emotion and make a statement for it to stick with me. Which is why I love Tortoise, there is nothing jammy about them. They are all so technically proficient but it's always a wax and wane of restraint and structure to chaos and experimentation and certain melodies get stuck in my head for days

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Hopefully it won't come to that, since 72 hours is usually the physical addiction time. I can deal with the odd cravings here and there after. It's going to be really nice when they clear up completely. No relapsing this time, like I did a few years ago when I quit for a few months. This time is it for good.

Glad to hear it, stay strong.

6 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

When is the new ETID coming out?

Speaking of which, is anyone here still after their OOP stuff? I really love mine but haven't spun it in a while because I mostly listen to it digitally for some reason or another and could probably pass them on at what I paid since I know people here would be spinning it multiple times a week.

19 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

I'd buy them if you didn't pay much.

If you did, I won't.

IIRC I paid $50 a piece for the most limited variants of each.

I could probably go a little lower though.

EDIT: these variants. Anyone wants them I'll toss New Junk in free.

https://www.discogs.com/Every-Time-I-Die-The-Big-Dirty/release/2369478

https://www.discogs.com/Every-Time-I-Die-Last-Night-In-Town/release/2779127

https://www.discogs.com/Every-Time-I-Die-Hot-Damn/release/2779154

https://www.discogs.com/Every-Time-I-Die-Gutter-Phenomenon/release/2779177

Edited by Issei Hyoudou

5 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Good vibes please, I had a bit of a rough night and got scared pretty bad after waking up choking. Not sure if I had a seizure in my sleep or what but it's still got me pretty fucked up in the feels this morning. Luckily, I'm going to see a Neurologist at 11 today, so hopefully I can get some real answers...... maybe :( 

Sending lots of positivity your way!! <3

5 hours ago, texan4life said:

Positive vibes @GreatGreenOne77  couldn't imagine how scary that is. Stay strong

5 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Damn, that sounds scary as fuck Jason. Positive vibes man.

5 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Best wishes Jason, feel better

5 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

hate to hear that @GreatGreenOne77 sending them + vibes Jason!

3 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

sorry to hear this buddy. i really hope answers are given.

25 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Sending lots of positivity your way!! <3

Thank you all again for the positive vibrations. I'm really happy with the doctor I saw today, and his staff was amazing as well. So, here is where I stand so far. Having a Pacemaker + 2 Daisy Stainless Steel BB's behind my skull plate/right eye = No MRI. That being one of the best ways to help figure out my issues, we go to the next step. Next Monday they are admitting me for a 24 hour ekg study thingy with contrast dye? This should prove to be interesting. He did tell me that I don't need to be on 3 anti epileptics, but at least two. And, none of the three I currently take are for controlling Partial Complex seizures. He has a serious degree in Neuroscience and is very thorough, so keep those vibes flowing for me that he can help. It was a blast showing the nurses my x rays from when I was twelve and my "friend" shot me in the temple with an air rifle. I could hear the nurse on the phone asking the nurse talking to her "Well, who shot him with a BB gun?" lol. I truly am Ralphie Parker....lol 

6 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Thank you all again for the positive vibrations. I'm really happy with the doctor I saw today, and his staff was amazing as well. So, here is where I stand so far. Having a Pacemaker + 2 Daisy Stainless Steel BB's behind my skull plate/right eye = No MRI. That being one of the best ways to help figure out my issues, we go to the next step. Next Monday they are admitting me for a 24 hour ekg study thingy with contrast dye? This should prove to be interesting. He did tell me that I don't need to be on 3 anti epileptics, but at least two. And, none of the three I currently take are for controlling Partial Complex seizures. He has a serious degree in Neuroscience and is very thorough, so keep those vibes flowing for me that he can help. It was a blast showing the nurses my x rays from when I was twelve and my "friend" shot me in the temple with an air rifle. I could hear the nurse on the phone asking the nurse talking to her "Well, who shot him with a BB gun?" lol. I truly am Ralphie Parker....lol 

Glad to hear it dude :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic