1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Late to the party here, but instead of a fancy-ass infuser pitcher you could also just wrap everything in a coffee filter or cheese cloth and tie it off...

I just throw it all in the water when I use mason jars. The pitchers with the infusers are just for convenience.

Just now, texan4life said:

BBQ is always worth it!

Any BBQ joint good enough for Widespread Panic is good enough for me. Was nice trying to manage half a pound of pulled pork with homemade pickles on a huge brioche bun. Hell, the small serving of baked beans I got had to have had nearly an eighth of a pound of pork in them alone! 

We have one really great BBQ place, guy makes all his own sauces and has some really good quality meat. I always love to go for the burnt ends brisket sandwich and his beans have pulled pork in it. The big bonus is my favorite microbrewery out here in adjacent so I can enjoy a pint with it

6 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

We have one really great BBQ place, guy makes all his own sauces and has some really good quality meat. I always love to go for the burnt ends brisket sandwich and his beans have pulled pork in it. The big bonus is my favorite microbrewery out here in adjacent so I can enjoy a pint with it

Brew & BBQ.... oh sweet heaven <3 

We have so many fucking microbreweries out here I think it's one of the highest per capita states. Most of them are trash IMO and are too focused on making some weird new flavored beer or the super hoppy IPAs which aren't my thing. If you have a good Stout, Porter, Amber or Red Ale I'm there though. Once in awhile I can drink a scotch ale or a belgian style beer but usally I go more towards the aforementioned. I mean I usually just drink some cheap lager at home, but when I go out for a drink that's my preference 

Oh, so I finally got around to listening to The Cure

holy shit where do I buy the records

and speaking of great shit, this SOB @GreatGreenOne77 texts me a few days ago and tells me that he sent me something and to watch my mailbox. It came today and it's that fucking Hammer Smashed Face 7" that I have been looking for for like a year+. It's alright though because now I have his address and can totally give him some cool shit. ST love is strong <3

Edited by Issei Hyoudou

4 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Oh, so I finally got around to listening to The Cure

holy shit where do I buy the records

and speaking of great shit, this SOB @GreatGreenOne77 texts me a few days ago and tells me that he sent me something and to watch my mailbox. It came today and it's that fucking Hammer Smashed Face 7" that I have been looking for for like a year+. It's alright though because now I have his address and can totally give him some cool shit. ST love is strong <3

what the fuck do you mean.....finally? The people here have been telling you to listen well into last year. Ugh, gonna go shit on your front lawn now bye.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic