2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Seriously.

It's said to say but these days $25ish for a 2xLP gatefold is a solid price ESPECIALLY since its a major label reissue. There was like a $30+ single LP reissue of Rumors. Fucking Rumors. Do you k ow how you find a copy of Rumors? You go I to any garage/basement/attic in America.

Yeah, prices are insane these day, and major labels are worse.

As for Rumors, that is too true. That album is everywhere.

Just now, Bladewillisisdead said:

Disintegration 2xLP is $23.36 on Amazon and prime eligible. No excuse, children.

But if I CAN get it for cheaper, what's the harm in waiting a few weeks? I'd grab it at that price if it was guaranteed to never drop in price, but I'm certain I'll get it under $20 somewhere.

3 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Seriously.

It's said to say but these days $25ish for a 2xLP gatefold is a solid price ESPECIALLY since its a major label reissue. There was like a $30+ single LP reissue of Rumors. Fucking Rumors. Do you k ow how you find a copy of Rumors? You go I to any garage/basement/attic in America.

I'm sure this wasn't your intent but I think I'm going to put on Rumors now haha

Thanks fam. I really wish I could hug all of you guys. Forgive me for being on the "I love you guys" trip today but my emotions get all sorts of fucked up when I get sick and I get scared as hell and just want those I care about close. You guys are always a few clicks away with the good energy though <3 <3

3 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

But if I CAN get it for cheaper, what's the harm in waiting a few weeks? I'd grab it at that price if it was guaranteed to never drop in price, but I'm certain I'll get it under $20 somewhere.

BUT, it's prime eligible and COMES WITH A FREE DOWNLOAD THROUGH AMAZON. The album itself doesn't come with one, and I doubt you're going to get it under $20

14 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

BUT, it's prime eligible and COMES WITH A FREE DOWNLOAD THROUGH AMAZON. The album itself doesn't come with one, and I doubt you're going to get it under $20

I have it digitally already *shrug*

I know for certain I can get it under $20 and now im taking it as a challenge. I'll post here when it happens.

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Good vibes please, I had a bit of a rough night and got scared pretty bad after waking up choking. Not sure if I had a seizure in my sleep or what but it's still got me pretty fucked up in the feels this morning. Luckily, I'm going to see a Neurologist at 11 today, so hopefully I can get some real answers...... maybe :( 

sorry to hear this buddy. i really hope answers are given.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic