6 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Congrats! (Me too!! :) )

I dunno how I feel about raising the dead

3 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

Hey, hey, hey, hey, now. I yelled first. My turntable and everything else is in storage at the moment so Butcha can and should have first dibs. 

Butcha wants Last night and Gutter. Want others?

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Afraid to ask.... Busy season? 

Getting there. ;)

This week has been pretty busy and we've been a little short handed. Plus my boss's boss has been giving me some extra projects lately (good thing!). I think they're getting me ready to be a manager relatively soon, so it's good. (They're already putting my name on the license of our funeral home and I have an apprentice too!)

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Getting there. ;)

This week has been pretty busy and we've been a little short handed. Plus my boss's boss has been giving me some extra projects lately (good thing!). I think they're getting me ready to be a manager relatively soon, so it's good. (They're already putting my name on the license of our funeral home and I have an apprentice too!)

That's awesome, congrats John! Next step, is you get your name added to the sign, like a partner in the law firm.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Getting there. ;)

This week has been pretty busy and we've been a little short handed. Plus my boss's boss has been giving me so extra projects lately (good thing!). I think they're getting me ready to be a manager relatively soon, so it's good. (They're already putting my name on the license of our funeral home and I have an apprentice too!)

That's really awesome dude. You've been moving along quite nicely with the new house and now with this. Really happy for you :) And thanks for the posi vibes <3

Just now, Thomas³ said:

That's awesome, congrats John! Next step, is you get your name added to the sign, like a partner in the law firm.

Haha! I wish :)

We're corporately owned though, so really I just get to move up through the ranks until I'm not really even a funeral director anymore :/

2 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I mean if you've wanted one for twenty years, why not grab one?

Band shirts used to not be super easy to find. I want a Disintegration shirt and I was never able to find a good one. I'm also bad at money so a lot of things got put on the backburner.

HT has a decent Disintegration shirt and that makes me sad.

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Band shirts used to not be super easy to find. I want a Disintegration shirt and I was never able to find a good one. I'm also bad at money so a lot of things got put on the backburner.

HT has a decent Disintegration shirt and that makes me sad.

Want me to pick you one up cost+shipping?

5 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Want me to pick you one up cost+shipping?

It's all good dude. I'll snag one eventually.

My girlfriend just quit one of her jobs so we're rebudgeting and are gonna have a few tight months. I'm gonna try to stop buying records for awhile and grab a few shirts soon. I be wanted an Eraserhead shirt forever too and found out hella people bootleg them on etsy.

3 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It's all good dude. I'll snag one eventually.

My girlfriend just quit one of her jobs so we're rebudgeting and are gonna have a few tight months. I'm gonna try to stop buying records for awhile and grab a few shirts soon. I be wanted an Eraserhead shirt forever too and found out hella people bootleg them on etsy.

Etsy is a good source for hard to find stuff

26 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Fuck yes, Scream's 5th album is finally getting a repress. It's on clear through Dischord and only $14. Perfection.

I remember when Dischord raised their LP prices from $11 to $14. I think one of my Fugazi records says "Do not pay more than $8 for this record" on it.

Dischord are legit as fuck

5 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I remember when Dischord raised their LP prices from $11 to $14. I think one of my Fugazi records says "Do not pay more than $8 for this record" on it.

Dischord are legit as fuck

They really are. I can always count on them for good pricing on good music.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic