3 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Huh. Mine shrunk up real awful so I'm SOL. I didn't even dry it all the way or anything. I did get the new one that's just the band shirt though and it fits fine. I stacked Hot Cash and coupons to get the MCIS, Cure, and Emperor tees I wanted for $10 a piece with tax 

Yeah that's my issue too. Everything's cut square and it's either too short or too wide. 

Being tall and thin is both a blessing and a curse.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Hell yeah, we make our own detergent too. Fuck going to the laundromat. For the cost of one trip to laundromat we can do laundry for a year. It's also less stressful on clothes so they'll last longer.

That is pretty cool. Also it makes more sense when you explain it. I didn't occur to me that you had to go to the laundromat. Privilege or whatever. 

58 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Hell yeah, we make our own detergent too. Fuck going to the laundromat. For the cost of one trip to laundromat we can do laundry for a year. It's also less stressful on clothes so they'll last longer.

I don't think I've ever had to handwash any laundry. What do you do to it? 

1 hour ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

I don't think I've ever had to handwash any laundry. What do you do to it? 

We fill the tub with water, add detergent, add the laundry, agitate the clothes for a few minutes to make sure everything is wet and the soap mixes, let it sit for a half hour, drain the tub, then rinse/ring out everything one by one and put them in small loads into our little spin dryer for a few minutes. Then we hang everything out to dry fully. 

The spin dryer works surprisingly well. It's a small little RD2D looking thing. Just spins, no heat. It's all really easy and the whole thing takes maybe an hour. We also have an old school washing board for if something is like DIRTY dirty.

It's slightly more physically involved than just throwing laundry in a washing machine and then a dryer, but it's actually faster. Especially beats having to sit in a laundromat for hours.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Damn these quote boxes...why must every TDWP "Zombie EP" be over $80!!! 

12 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Damn these quote boxes...why must every TDWP "Zombie EP" be over $80!!! 

The Hobby sucks sometimes. I've decided to collect Mountain Goats records, and I don't know if I'll ever own a copy of Come, Come to the Sunset Tree.

Apparently he only got to sell 750 of the existing 1000 because he didn't have time to do all the hand-painted sleeves, so my my best chance is probably those other 250 eventually coming out. Won't get my hopes up though.

13 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

The Hobby sucks sometimes. I've decided to collect Mountain Goats records, and I don't know if I'll ever own a copy of Come, Come to the Sunset Tree.

Apparently he only got to sell 750 of the existing 1000 because he didn't have time to do all the hand-painted sleeves, so my my best chance is probably those other 250 eventually coming out. Won't get my hopes up though.

Damn, that sucks. Good luck!

Morning folks. All this heat is starting to make me find a new level of disgust with living in the south for sure..

2 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning all. Guess who just finished their devil wears prada collection, it's like a weight has been lifted haha. Hope everyone has a good day

So glad you got the last piece of the puzzle. I assume you finally found a good deal on it, or are you doing the "My collection is complete, but why did I pay that much??" thing now lol

1 hour ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Morning king

I am going to start taking hour long power naps each day just in spirit to you and maybe the universe will balance it out somehow :) 

11 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Good Morning and congrats Ryan. I was pretty happy to finally buy Jimi Hendrix "Cry Of Love" in VG+ for $1 yesterday, been wanting a copy but I didn't want to pay the $10+ it usually fetches for post-death Hendrix

Sweet find. Most Hendrix after death material is so hit or miss. People, Hell, &  Angels and First Rays Of The New Rising Sun are probably the only two I would even care to own after his official albums. And as much as some might hate it, I really dig Band of Gypsys a bit better that The Experience, but this is just personal preference

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

8 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning folks. All this heat is starting to make me find a new level of disgust with living in the south for sure..

So glad you got the last piece of the puzzle. I assume you finally found a good deal on it, or are you doing the "My collection is complete, but why did I pay that much??" thing now lol

I am going to start taking hour long power naps each day just in spirit to you and maybe the universe will balance it out somehow :) 

Sweet find. Most Hendrix after death material is so hit or miss. People, Hell, &  Angels and First Rays Of The New Rising Sun are probably the only two I would even care to own after his official albums. And as much as some might hate it, I really dig Band of Gypsys a bit better that The Experience, but this is just personal preference

Thanks, first rays takes the best material from cry of love, rainbow bridge and war heroes. Robert Ludwig mastered Cry Of Love so it sounds great, not sure if it's as good as the recent reissue of Rays but I'm just happy to have the song "Angel" on vinyl

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic