4 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Welcome back

Thank you sir. I wish I was still away :(l.

2 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Anyone else have a rash of messages on discogs from people asking to buy your records?

No, but I really don't like their new changes. I hate seeing my collections worth on my page now, and the new want/own/selling icons are weird. Will take some getting used to.

2 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

yeah, we have two. They are incredible. ill speak to him about that, thanks. i feel he needs to have something.

Good stuff. I'm sure his funeral director will mention it as well, but you never know. Some people are bad at their jobs.

17 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Anyone else have a rash of messages on discogs from people asking to buy your records?

Luckily I've only ever had someone trying to buy off my collection list once. I can imagine it gets annoying getting them constantly, but, you do have a sweet stroke worthy collection, so, hard to resist I guess lol

5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I need to stop spending money. Just bought the RCM, an extra brush, cleaning solution, and an extra Grado cartridge (will be buying a 8MZ stylus for it soon). At least that takes care of a lot of my upgrades for a bit, so I can just spend money on records instead.

Same here. I was planning to get some new bookshelf speakers, but will be giving that money to a dentist now after breaking the outside off of a back tooth while eating some extremely overly nutty Baklava a few days ago... Oh well, I'll be happier with no jaw pain if I get it taken care of now while I have the money than with speakers while my face wants to murder me.

10 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Same here. I was planning to get some new bookshelf speakers, but will be giving that money to a dentist now after breaking the outside off of a back tooth while eating some extremely overly nutty Baklava a few days ago... Oh well, I'll be happier with no jaw pain if I get it taken care of now while I have the money than with speakers while my face wants to murder me.

Ouch, that does not sound fun. Shitty that you have to use your upgrade money on that though.

10 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Thanks dude. Really it'll just be business as usual except now everything is ACTUALLY my problem. The raise will be nice.

I'm too lazy to ever go into a "management" position, since I never want anything to be my problem. Raises are nice. I need to schedule a meeting with my HR rep about one this week.

39 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

Catching up on Mr Robot before I go to work on my day off. 

I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY. 

I need to start season 2 still. Matt said it's really damn good. Shitty you have to work on your day off. I always laughed at my old job when they called and hung up.

1 hour ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

Catching up on Mr Robot before I go to work on my day off. 

I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY. 

Fuck you, fuck you pal. Jesus, there you go tryin' to pass the buck. I'm the source of all your misery. Who closed the store to play hockey? Who closed the store to go to a wake? Who tried to win back his ex-girlfriend without even discussing how he felt with his present one. "i'm not even supposed to be here today." If you wanna blame somebody, blame yourself!

;)

6 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Thank you sir. I wish I was still away :(l.

No, but I really don't like their new changes. I hate seeing my collections worth on my page now, and the new want/own/selling icons are weird. Will take some getting used to.

I have not noticed the new changes

5 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Luckily I've only ever had someone trying to buy off my collection list once. I can imagine it gets annoying getting them constantly, but, you do have a sweet stroke worthy collection, so, hard to resist I guess lol

I I have just had a significant increase in cold messages. It was weird.

7 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

i don't. yay me. i imagine its annoying...man, ive got tattoo time schedule for Saturday as a bday present from my wife, and want to get something ETID related but cant choose what i want. SO many ideas.

"I Know The Stripper's Real Name" in a half-circle over your navel please. 

Comgrata bruce. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic