I made the Whatsapp group for the members I talked to already in a group chat cause I like the client better for a group chatting. All you fuckers don't want to be annoyed with our even smaller talk, trust me. It's mostly me talking shit about Brian enough till he pops back in to say how better he is than us then leaves. 

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

I made the Whatsapp group for the members I talked to already in a group chat cause I like the client better for a group chatting. All you fuckers don't want to be annoyed with our even smaller talk, trust me. It's mostly me talking shit about Brian enough till he pops back in to say how better he is than us then leaves. 

I don't really care. Hell, I haven't even been around here as much as I used to because I have been busy. I was really just razzing Dom. Talk to whoever the hell you want whenever the hell you want.

I am sure Dom and I have the smallest, dumbest talk.

10 minutes ago, Holo said:

I don't really care. Hell, I haven't even been around here as much as I used to because I have been busy. I was really just razzing Dom. Talk to whoever the hell you want whenever the hell you want.

I am sure Dom and I have the smallest, dumbest talk.

Duh. I don't need to justify who I talk to on what. I don't owe any of you all shit. <3

VC

IG VC Group

IG VC Beer Group

WhatsApp

Hangouts

I can only handle so much.

I bet you two have the smallest, dumbest something alright. ; )

15 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

He's like: 'hey guys. cant talk now. soooo busy modeling and making out.'

Duh. I don't need to justify who I talk to on what. I don't owe any of you all shit. <3

VC

IG VC Group

IG VC Beer Group

WhatsApp

Hangouts

I can only handle so much.

I bet you two have the smallest, dumbest something alright. ; )

Be glad you aren't on the short list of people who get my car singalongs a few times a week. <3

1 minute ago, Holo said:

Be glad you aren't on the short list of people who get my car singalongs a few times a week. <3

I have that group chat, my one friend who I have the hots for, and my best friend. I seriously have three chat threads in my phone. That's it. I reply to no one else. I fucking hate talking to people. I'm such a miserable bastard. Haha.

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

I have that group chat, my one friend who I have the hots for, and my best friend. I seriously have three chat threads in my phone. That's it. I reply to no one else. I fucking hate talking to people. I'm such a miserable bastard. Haha.

HIt and miss for me. I have a few more but would much rather be typing on a keyboard than a phone. Dom gets most of my messages, and then it's mostly whoever I have on Snap but that's relatively infrequently.

People are the worst.

5 minutes ago, abovetheearth said:

He's like: 'hey guys. cant talk now. soooo busy modeling and making out.'

4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

'Hey guys, I'm super sexy and trendy living in Portland. I have this beard, a girlfriend to rub on it, meat to cut, and poses to strike. Sorry.'

Hahahahahahaha. Poor Brian ;)

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

To be fair, he is way cooler than you.

39 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I see Joyce Manor mentioned a lot on here, so I tried listening to one of their songs last night. Terrible.

I have tried to get into them because I have seen circlejerking here but I can't.

And then I realized that it was circlejerking in the HT thread and it made sense. 

19 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

I came into this thread to see if you saw the new Caspian release, and then I realized I'm dumb and you probably heard about it direct from the band like two months ago.

I did. ; )

I'm seeing them on Saturday. Really excited to hear the new stuff live, and to give them all hugs. It's been a year.

Hey @Dave Grohl, I love you for talking about Mr Robot enough to get me to binge both seasons, but I could kick you because I will never ever be able to scrub the thought of a hypodermic needle stuck in my middle finger out of my mind the rest of my life no matter how much pot I smoke lol

7 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Hey @Dave Grohl, I love you for talking about Mr Robot enough to get me to binge both seasons, but I could kick you because I will never ever be able to scrub the thought of a hypodermic needle stuck in my middle finger out of my mind the rest of my life no matter how much pot I smoke lol

And when they broke it off... fuck.

And when they broke it off... fuck.

It made me think about this girl I dated when I was in my twenties who had an aunt who was a morphine addict. She told me she shot up in her neck once and the needle snapped off and got sucked under the skin... Have never been able to get that out of my head either. Damn you and thank you! When does season 3 start?

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

It made me think about this girl I dated when I was in my twenties who had an aunt who was a morphine addict. She told me she shot up in her neck once and the needle snapped off and got sucked under the skin... Have never been able to get that out of my head either. Damn you and thank you! When does season 3 start?

You got a while to go, bud. Better get comfortable. Also, I highly, highly suggest rewatching them. You always find out new shit. So many easter eggs too.

Also, I highly, highly suggest rewatching them. You always find out new shit. So many easter eggs too.

No problem. I really want my GF to watch it too because I wasn't sure if she would like it or not when I first started but it damn sure wrapped me up quickly

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic