1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Weed has funny names.

It is a decent laugh sometimes when you have someone trying to tell you the difference between "Headcheese" and "Green Crack". I always loved that scene in Grandma's Boy when he says "I don't care what it's called, I just want a bag of fucking weed..." 

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

57 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

That's very common, depending on the tech. Seems like they had their nap room a bit too early.

The best was the local newspaper did an "expose" on them. "They get drunk at work! They party! They play beer pong!"

I hung out there and with those people a fair amount. If you got drunk you were fired. They played beer pong in shifts once as a "going away party" for someone leaving. I mean yeah, everyone partied and got shitfaced together AFTER work.

It was funny seeing the paper try to tear them down. Yeah, they wasted too much on things like ice cream machines, but when the entire company folded this branch was able to remain open independently.

27 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

It is a decent laugh sometimes when you have someone trying to tell you the difference between "Headcheese" and "Green Crack". I always loved that scene in Grandma's Boy when he says "I don't care what it's called, I just want a bag of fucking weed..." 

I wish I could go into a dispensary so I could trust all that bullshit and find a specific strain that I really like. But when buying our criteria is "Looks good? Smells good? Ok we'll take it."

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I wish I could go into a dispensary so I could trust all that bullshit and find a specific strain that I really like. But when buying our criteria is "Looks good? Smells good? Ok we'll take it."

The dispensaries here are amazing. My roommates cousin is a grower for cancer patients. We've been getting 30-35%THC bud for $125 an ounce. I don't think I can ever live anywhere else. 

3 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Ahh. My FB feed had it posted from like an hour ago so I thought it was more recent

I only heard about it yesterday because they canceled a few shows.

Unrelated: Apparently the vocalist from Champion is a sexual child predator. But he doesn't do drugs or drink! XstraightedgeisajokeX

4 hours ago, texan4life said:

tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

Pass it on, I'm still not absolutely in love with the new album and Jason is my babe <3

4 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

LONG LIVE THE (UNINTENTIONAL) DOUBLE POSTS.

Maybe it's a new feature in my honor. 

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

All I want to do is skate. I haven't skated since I rolled my ankle Sunday, and not being able to skate is killing meeeeee. Ugh.

My foot is turning a gnarly shade or black and purple though. Hah.

I've still got a hand shaped bruise from someone grabbing me by the arm at Thrice because I started to slip in the pit and he just yanked me back up. Also a big one on my back from catching an elbow. It was awesome though. Only show I fucked my ankle at was Against Me but that was me being dumb

2 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Doesn't the number of pixels have something to do with it though? The album cover I used was 1800x1800 and I have some text below it. Isn't DPI a printing thing?

Dpi is dots per inch or something. It's a resolution thing. I use 600 when I scan studfstuff

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic