3 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Afternoon all!

BTW, im close to my money goal so I can get a PS4, obviously I have a for sale thread/deadformat and will hook it up for small talkers the best I can!

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Sweet. Add me when you get it and we can play. 

I have:

Tomb Raider

Last of Us

Uncharted 4

Dark Souls III

Bloodborne 

Destiny 

THPS5 

I'm going to get one in a few months, if you want I can add both of you then. There's a few RPG type things I'm waiting for mostly, but I'll probably get some of that type stuff too

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

I'm going to get one in a few months, if you want I can add both of you then. There's a few RPG type things I'm waiting for mostly, but I'll probably get some of that type stuff too

Honestly, the best part of having friends on there is just to have a chat party and hang out. Don't even have to be playing the same game.

32 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Honestly, the best part of having friends on there is just to have a chat party and hang out. Don't even have to be playing the same game.

I'll see. Probably will be at least a month before I get one anyway. I think the first launch I really care about is Final Fantasy 15 or Gods Eater 2 (which is finally dropping stateside) but I don't remember when that is. 

6 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Fuck, I forgot it is founders weekend. All the ex-alcoholic bikers in the country come to Akron to visit the grave and house of the founder of AA. Nothing like navigating through 1000s and 1000s of bikers all weekend.

It's Rot Rally in Austin this weekend, guess it's a popular weekend for biker gatherings.

Also, if you think you'd be more happy at this other job, you should do that second interview for sure.

Edited by texan4life

13 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Nice Tina! Still moving away?

I broke down and smoked a cigarette :(. Stress at work killed me today and made my anxiety go crazy. Only one, and will try to keep it that way.

All my stuff is in storage and I'm with my sister until the end of the month and then I'm heading to San Francisco. It's a little bit complicated to explain but San Fran for at least 3 months and then hopefully somewhere else after but bottom line is no more Oklahoma. 

16 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Tina! Long time no see. Fuck that early grocery store life. Glad you're getting out of there. 

I just want to wake up when the sun is out. I'm so sick of clocking in at 4am (although I am always 30 min late). Honestly that's the main thing I could never be okay with. Are you still having to clock in super early too?  July 4th is coming up and the grocery store life is not ideal around then. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Boyoma said:

I just want to wake up when the sun is out. I'm so sick of clocking in at 4am (although I am always 30 min late). Honestly that's the main thing I could never be okay with. Are you still having to clock in super early too?  July 4th is coming up and the grocery store life is not ideal around then. :unsure:

I'm transferring stores next Tuesday. I have 3 5am shifts left and I'm on 9-6's again. I'm so excited to have a life again and not go to sleep when the sun is still out. 

It's fucking hot today, 95F, with a chance of strong storms. It's worse since it was in the 60's all week. Only going to be 70 tomorrow. What odd weather. Also all these damn bikers make it hard to go anywhere. There is a huge mansion around the corner from my house, where they held some of the first AA meetings, so the street is littered with bikers going to visit it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic