Just now, Dave Grohl said:

spotify:user:matt_photographs:playlist:3VBvm4fbIgV0ZPlf2RZMFR

https://open.spotify.com/user/matt_photographs/playlist/3VBvm4fbIgV0ZPlf2RZMFR

Thanks.

You were totally right about that Té record. I'm super glad I bought it. Do you have the digital files you could send me?

Just now, Youinreverse said:

Thanks.

You were totally right about that Té record. I'm super glad I bought it. Do you have the digital files you could send me?

Yeah, the collection is awesome. It's done by Denovali, so you know it's great quality. I have all of their albums. I can upload them for you. Complete with English translations of the album titles (which are awesome).

8 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

If you live in Eastern Standard Time or any time zone that's ahead of EST, it's my 17th birthday. Woot woot! 

To celebrate (as it is midnight), the first song I'm listening to is Midnight in a Perfect World.

Happy birthday Dom! Hope you get something new and awesome to spin for the day :) 

12 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

If you live in Eastern Standard Time or any time zone that's ahead of EST, it's my 17th birthday. Woot woot! 

To celebrate (as it is midnight), the first song I'm listening to is Midnight in a Perfect World.

Congrats on your streak of not dying.

9 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Happy birthday Dom! Hope you get something new and awesome to spin for the day :) 

Thanks, I'm crossing my fingers. Rez might get me something and he knows me better than my mom does as far as music lol.

7 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Congrats on your streak of not dying.

Being that I'm allergic to everything, it's been tough :P

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'm been doing mostly Del, Madlib, and Doom this week. In addition to the album Terra Bella by The Polish Ambassador.

Text me what you think of stuff you haven't heard. I'm super curious.

A hip hop/rap playlist? Count me in. I could go for some new stuff to jam

49 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Uhm, I think I linked you a pretty epic rendition of happy birthday. Was that not the first song of the year :c?

30 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Thanks, I'm crossing my fingers. Rez might get me something and he knows me better than my mom does as far as music lol.

Being that I'm allergic to everything, it's been tough :P

No pressure... I'll have to think of something so it may be a little bit.

46 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

@Holo it's linked above. Have at it. 

Oops, I missed it. I'll check it out along with the post rock one you made me that I shuffle from time to time. Can't remember who told me to listen to Come On Die Young but I got it in on vinyl today and I have a feeling that I am about to take the expensive journey down that rabbit hole.

4 minutes ago, Holo said:

Oops, I missed it. I'll check it out along with the post rock one you made me that I shuffle from time to time. Can't remember who told me to listen to Come On Die Young but I got it in on vinyl today and I have a feeling that I am about to take the expensive journey down that rabbit hole.

99% sure it was not-Bruce Kevin

2 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

Happy birthday! In a year you can go to war! In four years you can drink a beer!

It's 3am and I'm about to clock in at work. Fuck inventory. But I've got 6 hours to blast music as loud as I want because there are no customers. I listened to Caspian while opening (a much more reasonable but still shitty 7am) over the weekend and everyone lost their minds. People from other departments were coming over like "Yo, this fucking rules. Who is it?"

7 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Happy birthday! In a year you can go to war! In four years you can drink a beer!

It's 3am and I'm about to clock in at work. Fuck inventory. But I've got 6 hours to blast music as loud as I want because there are no customers. I listened to Caspian while opening (a much more reasonable but still shitty 7am) over the weekend and everyone lost their minds. People from other departments were coming over like "Yo, this fucking rules. Who is it?"

Spread the good word of our lord Caspian. 

Edit: Does anyone know if collectors choice on discogs is the same as ccmusic? It's really bothering me they have not responded to my questions on discogs about receiving someone else's order. I don't want to give the records away and suddenly they answer saying they want them back and will charge me if they don't.

Edited by Thomas³

51 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Edit: Does anyone know if collectors choice on discogs is the same as ccmusic? It's really bothering me they have not responded to my questions on discogs about receiving someone else's order. I don't want to give the records away and suddenly they answer saying they want them back and will charge me if they don't.

Lol they can't even charge you for their mistake, did they offer to pay return shipping at least? I don't think they are the same but I'm not sure. I just bought Pygmalion from Collector's Choice it arrived ok

2 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Lol they can't even charge you for their mistake, did they offer to pay return shipping at least? I don't think they are the same but I'm not sure. I just bought Pygmalion from Collector's Choice it arrived ok

My order arrived fine, but I also got someone else's in a second box. They must have printed my label twice on accident. They have not even responded to a message. I told them to send me a label to return them, or send them to the correct person, but they never responded.

I've never had a problem with them before either. Every order, which is like 4-5, have arrived fast and in good shape (my Cassadaga is a bit warped, but plays fine and since it was sealed and $8 it's no big deal). Guess I'll send the Rolling Stones to Matt and sell the Run The Jewels.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic