10 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

my list is geared towards 80's and 90's. a few early 00's. I'll link when I'm near the fat of it. 

And mine picks up where yours leaves off. : )

I have a few 90s in there, but I tried to make this a more last twenty years, mostly last ten years playlist.

I do have an old school hip hop list as well, but sometimes I like to separate the two.

10 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

my list is geared towards 80's and 90's. a few early 00's. I'll link when I'm near the fat of it. 

And mine picks up where yours leaves off. : )

I have a few 90s in there, but I tried to make this a more last twenty years, mostly last ten years playlist.

I do have an old school hip hop list as well, but sometimes I like to separate the two.

6 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

anyone interested in a VG+/VG+ copy of Bright Eyes "Digital Ash" for lets say $5 shipped?

For $5 shipped I may be. Haven't heard that one in particular but I did like the album or two I heard. I will text you later when I get a chance to listen to it but if someone else from here wants it first that's cool too.

1 minute ago, Holo said:

For $5 shipped I may be. Haven't heard that one in particular but I did like the album or two I heard. I will text you later when I get a chance to listen to it but if someone else from here wants it first that's cool too.

Digital Ash is one of my favorite albums from BE.

4 minutes ago, Holo said:

cool, just let me know

3 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Digital Ash is one of my favorite albums from BE.

agree. soooo good

Some asshole was riding my ass all the way home, so I brake checked him a few times an he pulled up next to me and was yelling and flipping me off. I wish he hit me, then maybe I could have gotten the rust in my car fixed. Fuck people like that. His girlfriend was laughing the whole time, I could see hr in my rear view.

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Some asshole was riding my ass all the way home, so I brake checked him a few times an he pulled up next to me and was yelling and flipping me off. I wish he hit me, then maybe I could have gotten the rust in my car fixed. Fuck people like that. His girlfriend was laughing the whole time, I could see hr in my rear view.

Fucking asshole...I have bad road rage.

On other note, lets play a game. Can anyone guess who's TDWP zombie ep vinyl got ate by a dachshund this evening...

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

On other note, lets play a game. Can anyone guess who's TDWP zombie ep vinyl got ate by a dachshund this evening...

23 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I kinda do too, but it's more just me cussing myself at other people's driving. Shitty about the record.

Unrelated note. After wasting hours on my day off yesterday at the social security office, I found my card today. It somehow feel behind my record stand.

Edited by Thomas³

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic