10 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Why does random quote boxes pop up?! Ugh

Morning all. Also can someone tell me why I slept so long on American football? Liked the new song and currently listening to LP1 and digging it quite a bit

'Cuz you're crazy for not ever checking them out before.

26 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning all. Also can someone tell me why I slept so long on American football? Liked the new song and currently listening to LP1 and digging it quite a bit

Same boat, just ordered both albums. Onward into crippling debt!

51 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Yeah you fucked up LP1 rules, I enjoyed the song on LP2 but I dunno where ill be in October and the retail orange will be fine with me

Come Friday I'm going to drop a ton of money on some records. I have been saving a lot lately, so I deserve a month of just splurging. Going to grab Nirvana (In Utero, Bleach, Unplugged, the Incesticide preorder), Bright Eyes - Fevers and Mirrors, and Slow Dive - Blue Day for sure. A few other odds and ends and preorders I want too.

3 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Come Friday I'm going to drop a ton of money on some records. I have been saving a lot lately, so I deserve a month of just splurging. Going to grab Nirvana (In Utero, Bleach, Unplugged, the Incesticide preorder), Bright Eyes - Fevers and Mirrors, and Slow Dive - Blue Day for sure. A few other odds and ends and preorders I want too.

and aziz ansari parks recreation treat yo self

Just now, GHOSTDRONES said:

About damn time @Holo, that album is awesome... still waiting on a proper wax release.

Shudder to think what that'd cost. What would it have to be, at least 3 or 4 LP, right? I guess if All Eyez On Me is 4LP at $30ish MSRP it is possible it will be cheap, but I have a feeling that won't be the case.

5 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Can someone please explain to me why all of a sudden cargo shorts and people who wear them are being hated on?

Cargo shorts backlash has been going on since at least the mid 00s. I think they've made a slight resurgence, so that hate has probably bubbled up more. I know at least some people associate them with fedora wearers and other with "lame dad" types.

I think they look bad, but I don't give a shit what other people wear.

5 minutes ago, Holo said:

Shudder to think what that'd cost. What would it have to be, at least 3 or 4 LP, right? I guess if All Eyez On Me is 4LP at $30ish MSRP it is possible it will be cheap, but I have a feeling that won't be the case.

4 at least... I bet they keep it to no more than $50. Their last effort was a 3xLP at $30

22 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Can someone please explain to me why all of a sudden cargo shorts and people who wear them are being hated on?

That's been going on here for years. Same with cargo pants. People are just asshole I guess. I don't like cargo stuff, but what does it matter to me what someone else wears?

22 minutes ago, jhulud said:

That's been going on here for years. Same with cargo pants. People are just asshole I guess. I don't like cargo stuff, but what does it matter to me what someone else wears?

I think I finally got my cleaning routine down with my RCM. Just cleaned a record that sounded terrible and it's super clean now. A few pops and clicks, but it was used so I blame it on the previous owner's handling of the record.

Edit: My incoming list is getting a bit much, and will get much worse come Friday. Thankfully it looks like everything marked with a * will be here tomorrow!

American Football - American Football (LP2) (Gold Early Bird Edition /3000) 10/12/16
-Bright Eyes - Letting Off The Happiness*
Chris Farren - Can't Die (Pink & Blue Color in Color /200) 09/02/16
Colossal/Owen - Split 7" (Red /500) 09/16/16
Damiera - M(U)SIC (Clear /400)*
Jade Tree - 5LPs for $10 mystery bundle*
--Nicole Dollanganger - Observatory Mansions (Pink-in-Clear /300) 10/28/16
--Nicole Dollanganger - Ode to Dawn Wiener: Embarassing Love Songs (Pink/Bone/Black Tri-Color /300) 10/28/16

Nirvana - Bleach (2xLP Reissue)
Nirvana - Incesticide (2016 Repress) TBA
-Slowdive - Pygmalion*

Edited by Thomas³

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic