The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

why can't i hold all these records

I can take a picture of them all... Haha. I'll buy mailers today and start getting them packaged. I'm gonna message everyone and find out if they want me to keep them sealed or I can cut the wrap on the side and ship the records out of the jacket to avoid seam splits. I ship very securely with bubble wrap so either way I don't see seam splits happening. It's just preference.

I'm sure they had it in the works back when they released the Ansin. I'd love to see some fresh artwork with the eventual release as it's been so long.

Id bet you will see the original print artwork along with some additional stuff to fill up the jacket with, ala PCC Halloween. If that was on the back of an Ansin - Looper postcard then that surely means that is one of the releases that has been temporarily skipped over.

What's the difference between the Ghibli lp for sale on Insound and the three on the Mondo site? It looks like the art for the Princess Mononoke version, but if this is a rare pressing then Im sure there must be a difference as Insound has it in stock, and Mondo is once again sold out.

i don't know if anyone ever addressed this, but i don't think there's any difference. the description notes the same colors for sides A/B and C/D, so i think it's more of the same.

i'm considering selling my mononoke variant because it came fit a fat fucking seam split that tore half of one side of the jacket and it made me really sad. but if i can get it for cost on ebay and get another from insound or amazon then that'd solve my petty sadness problem.

i don't know if anyone ever addressed this, but i don't think there's any difference. the description notes the same colors for sides A/B and C/D, so i think it's more of the same.

i'm considering selling my mononoke variant because it came fit a fat fucking seam split that tore half of one side of the jacket and it made me really sad. but if i can get it for cost on ebay and get another from insound or amazon then that'd solve my petty sadness problem.

There has never been a difference between any of the LPs sold on Mondos site and those sold at retail from the same release. All have the chance of containing the random color variant as well.

The extra copies of the variant I bought are completely gone. I actually over sold them so I had to refund a few people. I'm sorry to everyone I had to refund and to the people I couldn't get one for. I wish I could have got another 10 records but I already spent $800 and I couldn't completely drain my bank account. Mondo should have these up in a week or two. I don't think they even sold half.