The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I don't see how it's shady.

Really? Like was said above me, driving hype by allowing these limited versions to so easily hit places like ebay for double/triple value creating more and more demand? They're perfectly okay with someone shelling out double to pick up an album from a third party because it still drives their overall value. I'm not saying it's unique to them, but it's not at all customer focused.

Maybe I'm just new to understanding vinyl businesses. I've seen the dark side to the video game business and hoped it was better.

I don't see how it's shady.

Really? Like was said above me, driving hype by allowing these limited versions to so easily hit places like ebay for double/triple value creating more and more demand? They're perfectly okay with someone shelling out double to pick up an album from a third party because it still drives their overall value. I'm not saying it's unique to them, but it's not at all customer focused.

Maybe I'm just new to understanding vinyl businesses. I've seen the dark side to the video game business and hoped it was better.

All they're doing is making something and selling it to whoever wants it. If someone wants to flip something they'll figure out a way anyways.