The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Since we are on the subject of that Home Alone print, my wife may be having a baby today and this is the first mondo print I've REALLY wanted this year. Any chance someone would be willing to help me out?

If I had the money I'd be more than happy man, hopefully somebody will be able to have your back though!

Stick to the front page. The new site is really easy, but you're going to have to be REALLY quick and efficient. That print is going to go fast for sure.

This.

On that last drop some of the posters hit the front page either well before the Posters page, or they never actually made the posters page (I can't remember if they ever showed up prior to selling out).

Since we are on the subject of that Home Alone print, my wife may be having a baby today and this is the first mondo print I've REALLY wanted this year. Any chance someone would be willing to help me out?

Picked you one up. Just pm me your shipping details. Enjoy fatherhood.

Dude I really appreciate it but I managed to snag one! False labor with my wife so I came back to work. Dapeebs missed this so I'm sure he will take it from you!

And here goes my pm list exploding :)

Since you mention someone in particular, I'll check with him first if that's who you'd prefer. As far as I'm concerned, it's your print. But I really wish that I could help everyone!

I know what it's like to be on the edge of your seat waiting for a baby to come so glad everything is alright.

And here goes my pm list exploding :)

Since you mention someone in particular, I'll check with him first if that's who you'd prefer. As far as I'm concerned, it's your print. But I really wish that I could help everyone!

I know what it's like to be on the edge of your seat waiting for a baby to come so glad everything is alright.

Again, thanks dude! This is our second so it's familiar but it's been two years since our first son. Dapeebs is a cool guy and I know he missed something else he was wanting this morning so I'm sure he would appreciate the pick me up!