The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Just confirmed with Customer Service - definitely not shipping anywhere outside the US. Bummer! Thanks to Will From West Philly who kindly already offered his extra copy though! You're a lifesaver! :D

Anytime man. I'll contact you again when it comes in. I don't mind helping the board.

Great, another JP variant I won't be able to get haha. I guess I should just be happy with my Amber and standard vinyl. I am curious how limited these will be though.

I still want that random variant from the first press. I have the Amber and I'm going to try and grab this one

Really odd this wouldn't ship outside the US. Glad I decided not to go for it and get disappointed..

Where did you guys see a new JP press? I thought they were selling more of the original one?

I lucked out and got the variant and the Amber version first time around.

http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/26022723-mondo-gallery-when-dinosaurs-ruled-the-earth

they mention it in this article. 

But it says "previously sold out" ? I only remember the black/splatter and Amber?

For those who actually took time to read the post and consider what was being said, they are repressing a splatter variant in limited quantity just for the gallery opening. I'd say 500 is a fair guess at the pressing number. They are talking about JP being sold out in general. I am not sure if it's the same splatter or a new one. Probably a new pressing because of the "DNA splatter" title.