The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I will burn this thread to the ground if this sells out before I can get one!

On a lighter note, any idea what day it's happening?

They probably have 1000 in hand and then the rest will be preordered. That's what they did with Batman. I highly doubt this will be hard to get with the price plus they know the demand and will press a good amount I'm sure. Or they will have preorder up for a while.

Edit: just read it's not a preorder. I'm still sure there will be a lot pressed. Shouldnt be hard. I'm just curious if they will have tlou prints too.

My JP DNA box was crushed in one corner too but the record didn't fare as well as yours. I know this question has probably been asked dozens of times already but will Mondo exchange this for another?

If you ordered from them and they shipped it they will most likely help you out, even if USPS is at fault here.

I might be late to the game on this one, but I got around to ordering the soundtrack for A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night the other day, my first Mondo record. The Audyssey version (black & white, /500) was somehow still in stock on their website. I ordered it in a heartbeat, I figured the most limited variant of a good soundtrack for an awesome movie would have sold out months ago. Since I ordered, this version is back to "sold out" status on the web store.

My question is, does Mondo randomly put variants like this back in stock and I got really lucky? Or is it probably an error and I'm just gonna get a standard black version?