The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Also, their shipping has changed. Used to be $7 bucks for at least 2 records, I just tried to order Hyena/Phantom of the Opera and shipping was $10.22 which is disappointing. So I did each one separately, and it was $7 for Hyena and only $2.72 for Phantom, so $0.50 cheaper to make 2 separate orders. Sucks to be bummed about $3.22.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Hopefully it's just a whoopsie and not the new norm.

Shipping is fixed now, still $7 bucks for 2 records. Grabbed that Hyena and Phantom. Was indecisive about that Hyena but that gatefold/packaging looks awesome and the music sounded good, so hopefully I dig the movie. Also, I wonder which variant the Phantom is, one way statics website shows 3 colors, black, half black/clear, and a splatter...its a mystery, I like it, but for $10, its probably the black. 

Also, Phantom is not in stock at Mondo yet, so it may be a little before they ship, which may delay other records if you ordered together...

Just grabbed the black / white Girl Walks Home Alone At Night / 500 and the pink / clear Wet Leather / 150. Only heard a bit of the Wet Leather album on youtube before I knew I'd want it, I love that dark synthwave / drone stuff. I think I might have got the last one, it literally sold out RIGHT after I purchased it.

I'm tempted by that Hyena soundtrack - never even heard of the movie but the artwork is seriously beautiful. I YouTubed a song from it and was blown away. Ugh, you're killing me Mondo!