The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I am, generally, curious as to why some people see Sold Out much sooner than others with the new inventory system. 

Yah that's so strange...wonder if it's a Mac vs. PC thing or something?

I hate when you can see inventory slowly dwindling, but for whatever reason can't checkout.  (That's what happened for me on the BTTF2 poster drop)

I am, generally, curious as to why some people see Sold Out much sooner than others with the new inventory system. 

its just when you actually go to check out, it tells you there's no inventory because theyre all in the checkout process. the product page doesnt say sold out until all items have been fully checked out.

Yah that's so strange...wonder if it's a Mac vs. PC thing or something?

I hate when you can see inventory slowly dwindling, but for whatever reason can't checkout.  (That's what happened for me on the BTTF2 poster drop)

The regular James Flames sold out just after I posted it was still available and the variant just sold out a minute ago. I've been able to purchase sold out stuff that said sold out for 10 minutes. their new system I think has to catch up with the orders or something. As long as you keep trying and the listing isnt gone you still have a chance.