The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hey If anyones looking for or might be interested in any of the following let me know please trying to get some money together to attempt to get the Stout Goonies Print! Here's what I have available:

The Beyond - MondoCon Edition - OST Vinyl - /500 - Factory Sealed in hand - Cost $37ppd

Mondo Ninja Turtles II Secret Of The Ooze - Rich Kelly Print - #261/300 - Would like cost plus shipping but will settle for cost $58ppd

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey - Ken Taylor Print - #223/325 - Around $45-50ppd definetly less than cost.

Mondo Mad Max Fury Road OST Vinyl - 2XLP - White/Silver Variant - Still In Shrink Wrap - $50ppd 

Hopefully someone is interested in atleast one or 2 of these I'd really appreciate it! Just shoot me a PM if your interested or have a question or anything I'll get back to you as soon as I can thank you either way everyone!

I had every intention of getting the James Flames print and the boxset (which I actually prefer the artwork on). Woke up early and changed my mind to save money for a trip next week. Changed my mind again and decided to at least get the boxset; realized I left my wallet in my gf's car and she was at work. Couldn't get a hold of her to get my credit card info. I really need to memorize that shit. Needless to say, I'm kicking myself. This is heavy.

I had every intention of getting the James Flames print and the boxset (which I actually prefer the artwork on). Woke up early and changed my mind to save money for a trip next week. Changed my mind again and decided to at least get the boxset; realized I left my wallet in my gf's car and she was at work. Couldn't get a hold of her to get my credit card info. I really need to sign up for Paypal. Needless to say, I'm kicking myself. This is heavy.

FTFY

This is the Back to The Future Part II test pressing soundtrack from Mondo. You will not find this anywhere else. I got this at Mondo Con where it was sold as a mystery item. I have listened to it twice and it sounds great! I hate to part with it but I figured on this special day I would put it up for sale. This is available for today only, if it doesn't sell today it will be tucked back away in my collection. So buy it fast or if you missed it build a Delorean and come back and get it! The record has Mondo's special Tyler Stout artwork sleeves. The vinyl itself is also in excellent shape. Get it before it disappears.

What better way to honour "this special day" than to flip a record? Lol.

Hey guys, so the manager for a gas station comes into my bank, and I asked him about the USA todays and hes got them, so I gave him money to pick up 5 for me. So obviously ill have 4 extra if anyone needs one. I usually don't post international but since its a newspaper I may be open to it.

I'd make a deal involving ETID records for my BTTF box set. I need hot damn, big dirty, and new junk (colored variants).

So we are calling out people for flipping?

um...I wouldn't call that flipping, looks like a trade to me...but do tell me how trading a box set with a worth of $115 (including shipping) for records of the same/lesser value would be the same as a douche selling a record for at least 10x more than they paid for it.

um...I wouldn't call that flipping, looks like a trade to me...but do tell me how trading a box set with a worth of $115 (including shipping) for records of the same/lesser value would be the same as a douche selling a record for at least 10x more than they paid for it.

Well I paid $100 for the BTTF, and tried trading it for $500 (which is only 5x)

You paid $115 for BTTF, and are trying to trade it for about $250 worth of records (which is not same or lesser)

So yes I was aiming higher, you got me on that....

you can interpret my post however you want it, but it doesn't said "trade my BTTF box set for all 3 of these ETID albums". I just simply listed the 3 I need. So if you want to make wine out of water, go ahead. And im glad you were ONLY selling it for 5x more, because that's so much better than selling it for 10x more. and on that note, youre not wasting my time anymore. say what you want. I just hope you bring your nuts with you when hopefully one day we run into each other...