The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Eh, I guess I could still play Shipping Roulette and order it from the label's Bandcamp. Hell, I could even pay 10 more Euros (!) for a color version.

Yeah but have you seen the shipping price for them coming from Italy? I believe it was 25-30 Euro, I died a bit inside when I went through that process..

So I got my two Black Sunday colors the other day and in the past couple months since I ordered them, my collecting habits have changed and I don't need two copies of this. I was thinking I would keep one Patriots record and one Seahawks record to have both but really only one. Would anyone want the other Frankenstein copy? I'm realize this is probably a faux pas, but maybe someone will be into it too? haha

$45ppd to the US.

So I got my two Black Sunday colors the other day and in the past couple months since I ordered them, my collecting habits have changed and I don't need two copies of this. I was thinking I would keep one Patriots record and one Seahawks record to have both but really only one. Would anyone want the other Frankenstein copy? I'm realize this is probably a faux pas, but maybe someone will be into it too? haha

$45ppd to the US.

$45ppd to the US.

What's a Frankenstein copy?

Third Man has had fake flower petals pressed into records on a Karen Elson release. It looks great and there is no issues with sound quality...

Then there's that LIARS (or whatever) RSD release from last year with the yarn that did end up poking up on a bunch of copies. But like someone else said, Mondo wouldn't allow that.