The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Anyone still waiting for GOTG?

Still can't believe mine hasn't shipped yet.

Hey man, e-mail me at [email protected] there is no reason you should still be waiting. We had a bit of a changing of the guard here in the shipping department so some stuff that was in progress might have been overlooked - but again, that is no excuse. Let's get you sorted out ASAP. I'm so sorry.

Hey man, e-mail me at [email protected] there is no reason you should still be waiting. We had a bit of a changing of the guard here in the shipping department so some stuff that was in progress might have been overlooked - but again, that is no excuse. Let's get you sorted out ASAP. I'm so sorry.

We love you.

Sooo...I was directed here by some collectors... Im probably going to sell my entire collection of Mondo vinyl.  Everything up till now should be represented but I have no idea what something like this would be worth.  Might have to piece it out but doing that is a hassle and Id get stuck with all the ones noone wants lol.   All vinyl are in perfect condition with most never even played, tho 2 of the covers have a bit of crease on them since I bought them secondhand.  Some of these are signed as well...   Any idea on a fair value on this?   Heres what I have:         

Guardians of the Galaxy - reg
Grand Piano 7"
Batman - Manbat
Tales from the Crypt (ortiz)
Maniac (original) (reg)
Drive (signed by Cliff Martinez) (reg)
Looper (w/ 7" remix)
A Girl Walks Home At Night (Audyssey variant)
Iron Giant (Edmiston)
Black Sunday (Patriots variant)
Maniac Cop 2
Time Crimes (signed by Nacho Vigalondo & Eugenio Mira) (Variant)
Halloween (variant)
Drive (signed by Cliff Martinez) (RSD Picture disc)
Gravity
Paranorman (variant)
Scanners/The Brood
Cannibal Holocaust
Jurassic Park (Amber)
The Visitor (sunburst variant)
Poltergeist
Maniac (2013) (white variant)
The Deadly Spawn
Here Comes the Devil (variant)
A Cat in the Brain (signed by WBYK) (variant)
Shaun of the Dead (cornetto variant)
Coraline (variant)
Studio Ghibli (Spirited Away)
Oblivion (clear variant)
The Beyond
The Omen (Red stripe variant)
The Raid: Redemption (variant)
Pet Semetary (variant)
Blue Sunshine (Blue Iris variant)
Batman (die cut sunburst variant)
Halloween (Anniversary convention variant)
Box Trolls (cheese wheel variant)
Hook and Pull Gang (Texas Chainsaw Massacre Mondocon screening) (with bonus 7" flexi)

Sooo...I was directed here by some collectors... Im probably going to sell my entire collection of Mondo vinyl.  Everything up till now should be represented but I have no idea what something like this would be worth.  Might have to piece it out but doing that is a hassle and Id get stuck with all the ones noone wants lol.   All vinyl are in perfect condition with most never even played, tho 2 of the covers have a bit of crease on them since I bought them secondhand.  Some of these are signed as well...   Any idea on a fair value on this?   

a lot  just kidding. $30ppd and I'll take it.

Yeah I may piece it out but if I do that Ill be left with the ones noone wants lol.  Maybe bundles... Im not selling em at cost tho... Only reason Im selling them is because originally I wanted to collect them all but over time, they've increased the prices and now instead of 1 every month or two were getting so many releases its a hassle to keep up and buy vinyl (some that Ill never listen to only to keep a set going).  Plus with the merger with DW, things have gotten complicated lol

lol $30/each right?  Not total I assuming lmao

I was just teasing. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely give you $30 for 'em all. In all seriousness, though, the collection is pretty valuable as a whole or in pieces. And fuck it, whatever people don't want, keep or sell 'em for pretty cheapish. You'll still make a killing if you sell them at or below eBay prices. Then you'll have more money to waste on other records that you WILL listen to. :)

I was just teasing. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely give you $30 for 'em all. In all seriousness, though, the collection is pretty valuable as a whole or in pieces. And fuck it, whatever people don't want, keep or sell 'em for pretty cheapish. You'll still make a killing if you sell them at or below eBay prices. Then you'll have more money to waste on other records that you WILL listen to. :)

Thats my thought---I can expand my collection and if I sell the set, Ill just rebuy the 3 or 4 that I listen to regularly and if piece it out, Ill sell all but those ones lol.  Thanks for the help guys.  Im dreading shipping on all of these tho lol

Its a terrific soundtrack... the original movie is a fav or mine (and I actually dug the remake as well).  The sountrack took me a year and a half to track down tho. 

Great soundtrack, but not $250 great. Honestly, I am still actively looking for ANY variant of the Maniac OST. Fuck, Plain Recordings could reissue a CD-sourced flimsy single LP in a standard jacket (think Vinyl Digital) and I would still buy it.