The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Finally got my package.

5 test presses. One is the Studio Ghibli TP. This one wasn't sold by Mondo at Mondo Con. Its one of my favorite releases by Mondo (music and artwork) so I'm really happy to own this one.

Others are: Coraline, Paranorman, Blue Sunshine and Here Comes the Devil.

Nice work, old bean. Blue Sunshine, eh? I am officially covetous.

I went nuts and ordered this along with Blue Sunshine, Maniac Cop 2, AGWHAAN, Iron Giant and Cat in the Brain.  Shipped to a family member in Florida to avoid the $60 Canadian shipping + import fees!

Now I just need to go to Florida.

Wow good work!  I added a Paranorman to my order because I feel like these two records should be friends. :)

the fad is wearing out

It's also been a while since they've released a "hyped" title that hasn't had a large pressing. I can't imagine that many of Mondo's general fan base are tripping over themselves to buy up copies of Maniac Cop 2 and Cannibal Holocaust. Once they finally release something like the long-awaited Alien w/ Stout artwork I think we'll see that hype train pick up steam. 

Is there a reason that Mondo refuses to cancel orders?  I ordered the blue variant mistakenly, and when I emailed to ask them to cancel the order 5 minutes later, they told me "While I would like to be able to cancel this order, unfortunately due to the nature of the business, the policy is that all sales are final."  There is no way it was even close to shipping, obviously.  Seems like kind of a dick move.

Is there a reason that Mondo refuses to cancel orders?  I ordered the blue variant mistakenly, and when I emailed to ask them to cancel the order 5 minutes later, they told me "While I would like to be able to cancel this order, unfortunately due to the nature of the business, the policy is that all sales are final."  There is no way it was even close to shipping, obviously.  Seems like kind of a dick move.

If they canceled orders, they'd get stuck with people's failed flips. 

Is there a reason that Mondo refuses to cancel orders? I ordered the blue variant mistakenly, and when I emailed to ask them to cancel the order 5 minutes later, they told me "While I would like to be able to cancel this order, unfortunately due to the nature of the business, the policy is that all sales are final." There is no way it was even close to shipping, obviously. Seems like kind of a dick move.

I'm sure someone will take it off your hands for what you paid it. I know it's a little work, but it shouldn't be too hard to get rid of.

I have some bad news. It looks like we are completely out of Profondita. We have tried to find out why we fell this short, but have yet to figure it out.

I am going to cancel this order, and issue you a refund asap.

Again, I am truly sorry about this shortage of stock.

Fuck. I was really excited to get this.